Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Amanda (Polish Stunner): Stoke  (Read 5630 times)

Grufalo

Hot Polish Girl in Stoke.

External Link/Members Only.

Started the New Year with a review on UKP.

Location: Comfortable terrace house in North Stoke, comfortable and basic furniture.

Physical: 10/10 As per photos tall, thin with even tan, extremely good looking a little like Natalie Lowe the professional dancer. Very tight body, smooth skin and near perfect with slender legs and pert nipples.

Personality: 10/10  Was quickly at ease in her company, her English is good with a sexy polish accent so no problems with conversation.   As it was a really relaxed GFE we did a fair bit of talking.

Services. 9/10 Relaxed GFE as was suffering from jet lag, kissing, massage OW, RO, sex and anal.

Had visited the same house before yet still arrived late due to traffic but Amanda was understanding.  This gorgeous blonde opened the front door and I instantly decided to stay the hour instead of 30 mins and so pleased I did. On the previous visit with a different Polish girl I had walked as she didn’t provide all the services on her profile, this time Amanda confirmed her services and with such a seriously attractive girl I was in for a treat.

Started off chatting while having a massage and light kissing then onto covered oral  with good technique and then reverse oral with pants on before remove them for more oral. Then sex in doggy with a little anal play before moving on to anal from behind. All services performed enthusiastically and couldn’t fault her and even managed to get me seriously aroused even though I was knackered but really it's not to difficult when she is so good looking.  With a little time left she gave me a good back massage and surprisingly I didn’t disgrace myself by falling a sleep.

There are lots of excellent Polish girls but in my experience you rarely find one who is so good across the board from personality to looks and finally services.  Amanda is simply outstanding and well worth a visit and IMHO is on par with British Lisa, who while having not written a report I can confirm that these two girls are in a different league. I usually leave my reviews to AW but Amanda is something else and is seriously recommended.  however she is only here for a few weeks more, I for one will revisit if she comes back.  Hope that wasn't to fluffy to read its been a while.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Grufalo and a TOFTT to boot  :hi:

Welcome to UKP, good to have you on here  :thumbsup:

Ming

Very good first review and not fluffy at all IMO.

Thanks and welcome aboard.

Ming  :hi:

Grufalo

Not first review but lost details of previous account CarbonCopy and cancelled email but Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 06:21:00 pm by Grufalo »

Ming

Not first review but lost details of previous account CarbonCopy and cancelled email but Cheers  :hi:

You might want to declare that to Admin if you haven't already?

Grufalo

You might want to declare that to Admin if you haven't already?

Cheers working on it but still not sure how? will keep looking.

Offline azrael

Cheers working on it but still not sure how? will keep looking.

Quite simply its on the "home page" bar/line, a few places away from where you posted your review see picture below. Admin doesnt take to kindly to people having multiple accounts, could find yourself getting  banned real quick  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Grufalo

Quite simply its on the "home page" bar/line, a few places away from where you posted your review see picture below. Admin doesnt take to kindly to people having multiple accounts, could find yourself getting  banned real quick  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the help but as a new member I don't have the option as on your screenshot, I guess Admin tries to keep his pm's down from Newbies. Not trying to hide anything but it's his forum and his prerogative if he wishes to ban me. Thanks all the same for the suggestion I'm sure it will be resolved one way or another.

Oralbgood

I have never gone near a WG on AW who has 'an alert banner'. Have I been missing out?

Offline Jawbreak

I have never gone near a WG on AW who has 'an alert banner'. Have I been missing out?

If pictures change regular and the account isnt verified, I think you get an alert.. its not always a negative, but just be careful  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Jawbreak

Hot Polish Girl in Stoke.

External Link/Members Only.

Started the New Year with a review on UKP.

Location: Comfortable terrace house in North Stoke, comfortable and basic furniture.

Physical: 10/10 As per photos tall, thin with even tan, extremely good looking a little like Natalie Lowe the professional dancer. Very tight body, smooth skin and near perfect with slender legs and pert nipples.

Personality: 10/10  Was quickly at ease in her company, her English is good with a sexy polish accent so no problems with conversation.   As it was a really relaxed GFE we did a fair bit of talking.

Services. 9/10 Relaxed GFE as was suffering from jet lag, kissing, massage OW, RO, sex and anal.

Had visited the same house before yet still arrived late due to traffic but Amanda was understanding.  This gorgeous blonde opened the front door and I instantly decided to stay the hour instead of 30 mins and so pleased I did. On the previous visit with a different Polish girl I had walked as she didn’t provide all the services on her profile, this time Amanda confirmed her services and with such a seriously attractive girl I was in for a treat.

Started off chatting while having a massage and light kissing then onto covered oral  with good technique and then reverse oral with pants on before remove them for more oral. Then sex in doggy with a little anal play before moving on to anal from behind. All services performed enthusiastically and couldn’t fault her and even managed to get me seriously aroused even though I was knackered but really it's not to difficult when she is so good looking.  With a little time left she gave me a good back massage and surprisingly I didn’t disgrace myself by falling a sleep.

There are lots of excellent Polish girls but in my experience you rarely find one who is so good across the board from personality to looks and finally services.  Amanda is simply outstanding and well worth a visit and IMHO is on par with British Lisa, who while having not written a report I can confirm that these two girls are in a different league. I usually leave my reviews to AW but Amanda is something else and is seriously recommended.  however she is only here for a few weeks more, I for one will revisit if she comes back.  Hope that wasn't to fluffy to read its been a while.

Thanks for the review, looks like you hit jackpot  :thumbsup:

Would have liked to have a meet with her, but seeing as she will be gone before I can get a meet ill not pop her on my HL just yet

Thanks again  :hi:
Banned by:

Oralbgood

Offline Murphy54

Thanks for the review, looks like you hit jackpot  :thumbsup:

Would have liked to have a meet with her, but seeing as she will be gone before I can get a meet ill not pop her on my HL just yet

Thanks again  :hi:

Too late already! AW profile gone already. Has anyone kept her number, I'm in Stoke on Saturday.

Grufalo

Same girl as on Vivastreet Stoke.. to be honest I think since she had +700 views since yesterday evening and no doubt a few crank calls she has probably pulled the plug on AW. However its the same girl is on Vivastreet Stoke  "New in Stoke, blonde with full service" but her AW account had her in Stoke until Friday but she said differently during the booking, so good luck.

Offline Jawbreak

Same girl as on Vivastreet Stoke.. to be honest I think since she had +700 views since yesterday evening and no doubt a few crank calls she has probably pulled the plug on AW. However its the same girl is on Vivastreet Stoke  "New in Stoke, blonde with full service" but her AW account had her in Stoke until Friday but she said differently during the booking, so good luck.

Shame she has pulled her profile, Sometimes a review can fuck up everything for the SP and the SS .. thats a big shame  :(
Well thats, that - on with the show  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:31:12 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline Murphy54

Contacted her today via text. Comms good, seeing her tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes.

Offline marksmith1986

Any news in this lady? Work a trip?

vw

You forgot to mention the fake review account called tenacity

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88453.msg1084536#msg1084536

You were pervious banned before that

AW feedback tripped you up, as well as your lowlife stunt on UKE.

Offline PepeMAGA

You forgot to mention the fake review account called tenacity

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88453.msg1084536#msg1084536

You were pervious banned before that

AW feedback tripped you up, as well as your lowlife stunt on UKE.

haha, I thought this might creep over the border from the UKE forum...

vw

haha, I thought this might creep over the border from the UKE forum...

Well he was banned twice here today and once on UKE 10+ accounts between the 23 sites that i am aware of.