Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do some WGs do this?  (Read 3375 times)

Offline dthompson88

Why do some WGs once paid take the money and leave the room and dont return for a couple of minutes? I've noticed this particularly with "Latin" EE women. Just seems strange; trying to stall, running down the clock so they don't have to spend the agreed time or- and as I've come to suspect recently- hand the cash to their pimp whose laying low in the other room.

Or let me rephrase that; has anyone else had an experience where they sort of knew someone else was in the flat with them, even though the WG stated she was fully independent?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:23:02 am by dthompson88 »

Offline milkman10

prob just to hide it also could be checking it for fake notes who knows

Offline dthompson88

Thanks, just been feeling uneasy with certain punts of late.  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

What would you do in their shoes?  :unknown:

Offline hornbill

The opposite is the sign of a good punt, usually with a regular: I just put the money on the side and say put this somewhere safe, they just leave it , don't check, count or mention it, a sign of trust?

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
It's to hide the cash. Should only take about 30 seconds though, any longer than that might be a stalling technique.

Online Dipper

prob just to hide it also could be checking it for fake notes who knows

On one punt the WG checked my notes with one of those pens shops have :lol:

Never experienced it before or since.

Offline Fredbone

As stated is a security protocol - hide the cash and text / call to confirm the punt has started and expected end time.  They will then text / call to confirm that the punt has ended.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

The opposite is the sign of a good punt, usually with a regular: I just put the money on the side and say put this somewhere safe, they just leave it , don't check, count or mention it, a sign of trust?
I agree 100%. I have never had a bad punt when that has been the case.

brandonpete

There must be a lot of counterfeit being used..my last punt BBWdemur....even told me in here confirmation text that "I hope you don't mind me checking the fee in front of you when you arrive"....I have no problem with that..or when they disappear,although in some 'punts' I've felt slightly uneasy when they've done that and keep my 'kit' on till they return.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I generally pay by cheque which can be a bit tedious as we have to sit there for 5 days waiting for it to clear.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Why do some WGs once paid take the money and leave the room and dont return for a couple of minutes?

To waste your time & to pay her drug dealer who is quietly sitting in the kitchen.  :hi:

Offline chinafan

Some of the best punts I've had have been with girls I've seen a few times on the bounce, built up rapport with them, some chemistry etc. In those cases it was full on straight away with the cash being handed over afterwards.

Offline catweazle

Some of the best punts I've had have been with girls I've seen a few times on the bounce, built up rapport with them, some chemistry etc. In those cases it was full on straight away with the cash being handed over afterwards.

Agreed. Once you have developed that rapport and you are trusted often its a) a great punt and b) pay later

Offline Plan R

Great avatar OP  :thumbsup:
I bet lot's of us feel that way driving late to a punt..
minus guns, showbiz-powder, drug deals and helicopters of course, (I hope ??)

External Link/Members Only [contains sound]

Offline HarryZZ

As a mature punter in my 50s, and not usually choosing some 19 year old Rom, not only do I find that they don't ask for the money and then stash it as soon as I walk in the door, on many occasions I've pulled my trousers up when the hour's done only to find the cash still in my pocket.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There is also the question of a charge for extras. They are just about to do oral and let you know it is extra if they do it with no condom. You ask for OWO which creates another extortion. Some will wait until the end of the punt. Others will ask for the ££ there and then which interrupts the excitement and can create a droop.

Offline Paul31

I don't have this problem I just transfer the money into my regulars account

vw

I don't have this problem I just transfer the money into my regulars account

before  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: or  after?

Offline dazg

Had a punt once

Was up behind her doggy having a good time

When another girl came into the room in bra and panties to get something.... Got it and left with a smile...

My girl apologised and we had a bit of a laugh then got back to business

JV547845

I wish more girls would check my cash with the UV pen in front of me, and we counted it together. 

Offline JonasG

Who else strips off naked, and lies on the bed whilst they go out and stash the money?

Offline PUNTY43

I always ask them to check the money in front of me, no chance of any 'misunderstandings' then.

As for stripping off if she leaves the room to stash the cash, you are joking aren't you? What would you do if she didn't come back or worse still if some hairy arsed bloke appeared with you lying there naked :scare:

Offline dieseldriver

:D :D   Crystal58 who is no longer on AW, worked in a bank before finding a more beneficial profession. I turned up once, and had one of those fake note pens. Checking every note before checking my cock was hard. She then started moaning about being given fake notes. Saying "and I used to work in a bank. Should have know better" They were discovered to be fake when she tried to deposit them into her account. But not all of the £100 was fake. Think it was around £50?

Don't know why she's no longer on AW? Perhaps get the hump as developed a stoop!!!    :lol:

Offline JonasG

I always ask them to check the money in front of me, no chance of any 'misunderstandings' then.

As for stripping off if she leaves the room to stash the cash, you are joking aren't you? What would you do if she didn't come back or worse still if some hairy arsed bloke appeared with you lying there naked :scare:

lol true.

Just don't wanna waste anymore time lmao.

Offline webpunter

:lol:

I generally pay by cheque which can be a bit tedious as we have to sit there for 5 days waiting for it to clear.

Offline itk

Agree with this. Some regulars have never asked for the money up front, although I prefer to deal with it first. Can’t blame the WG though for disappearing to check the cash and stash it though.

Offline Blazed

I agree 100%. I have never had a bad punt when that has been the case.

My first punt (actually not that long ago), didn't take payment from me until after we were done.

I had 0 AW reviews at the time too.

As it was my first punt, I had no idea how rare/unheard of this was.

Was a good punt too - 30 mins of sloppy OWO with CIM  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 11:46:38 pm by Blazed »

Offline berksboy

So they can have a quick pick me up .