Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gog?  (Read 2093 times)

Offline NIK

I thought I knew all the acronyms these days, however apparently some of the prossies on Northern Belles dislike 'Gog'. Now I might dislike it too if I only knew what it was.  :unknown:

They also all dislike poor hygiene.  :rolleyes:  This is should go without saying and is rather patronising. I'm surprised they don't all have 'being treated with respect' on their likes.  :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Wowgeek

Offline AnthG

Doing a google search this is the only possible result I could find

Gogetal sex; the act of performing sex on someome in the gogeta position.(ie. anal sex is in the anal tract)

If it was Girl on Girl you would think there would be mentions of it all over. But like I say this was the likely hit result.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

Gogetal sex; the act of performing sex on someome in the gogeta position.(ie. anal sex is in the anal tract)

If it was Girl on Girl you would think there would be mentions of it all over. But like I say this was the likely hit result.

Well done Anth I knew if anyone would track it down it would be you and here was me about to suggest Gonorrhea or Gingers.

fredpunter

I think you need to adjust your Google settings, I came up with numerous girl on girl results, and just as many gynachological (sp) oncology group results (i.e. cancer of the lady parts I suspect)

I think the former is most likely, though the other suggestions made are also likely to meet with the disapproval of many (ive had one or two who seemed quite willing to gag on this old chap though)

Offline akauya

I always thought it was girl on girl. Never heard of gogetal position before. GOG gets girl on girl multiple times on the web.

Offline NIK

Girl on girl?

If it's that I do like it!   :thumbsup:

Unfortunately most prossies only pretend they do.   :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

Could it be Grotesquely Overweight Geordies  :P

Neal69

Anyone from South Wales will call Someone from North Wales a Gog.

From Gogleth welsh for North.

Maybe a bit of Welsh hating here

GeeWiz

Yeah I've heard people from North Wales be referred to as Gogs, just as we in the South may be called Taffs.

Captain Kang

Never trust the urban dictionary. Doing a google search for gogeta this is the only possible result I could find...

Gogeta: Hidden Image/Members Only

Neal69

Yeah I've heard people from North Wales be referred to as Gogs, just as we in the South may be called Taffs.

Taffs are from Cardiff not South Wales as a whole. Many from S Wales would be offended to be called a Taff

GeeWiz

Taffs are from Cardiff not South Wales as a whole. Many from S Wales would be offended to be called a Taff

True, but the River Taff starts up the Brecon Beacons I think, certainly Merthyr, and takes in some valleys en route, so more than the just the capital.  However, it did become a generic term for Welsh, even if geographically incorrect.

Offline johnny34

Could it be Grotesquely Overweight Geordies  :P

This only applies to 'Jimmy five bellies' (Gazza's mate)

Offline Boundless

I was just about to say that.

I think it's spelt Gogledd though.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 01:27:40 pm by Boundless »

Neal69

I think it's spelt Gogledd though.

Right you are Sam  :drinks:

Just shows how long I have been out of Wales

Offline Boundless

Right you are Sam  :drinks:

Just shows how long I have been out of Wales

Lived there for a bit, I can siarad cymraeg ychydig. 

Krystyna

If it's that I do like it!   :thumbsup:

Unfortunately most prossies only pretend they do.   :thumbsdown:

You`re right on that one Nic !

SirFrank

I fucking hate Taff. Find it very derogatory. On a stag do in Brighton many years ago and was chatting to a few lads from the smoke when one of them said you don't mind if I call you Taff do you. I said yes I fucking do you cunt. Pretty much killed the conversation dead.

dilettante

I fucking hate Taff. Find it very derogatory.
Maybe you wouldn't be too appreciative of External Link/Members Only then? ;)

SirFrank

Maybe you wouldn't be too appreciative of External Link/Members Only then? ;)

I don't mind Taff wars. I'm not precious I just find taff itself tiresome

Offline Boundless

I fucking hate Taff. Find it very derogatory. On a stag do in Brighton many years ago and was chatting to a few lads from the smoke when one of them said you don't mind if I call you Taff do you. I said yes I fucking do you cunt. Pretty much killed the conversation dead.

I didn't realise that you originated from that area Sir Frank, I'd always read your posts in a cockney accent, I suppose it's the name and avatar.