Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do we book hotels anonymously?  (Read 3141 times)

blue_rover

With the post of the member of the forum being harassed by that wg through AW its a wake up call to everyone on here...with that in mind...lets look at how else the wg can also get your real details - when you book and pay for a hotel in your real name with your credit card

How would you suggest booking hotels in an anonymous way so even if the wg was to ring your hotel and ask the reception what your name your booked under or give them the name you told the wg your booked under so she could confirm the room and your name, how could we make it anonymous that the room is booked under a 'punting name' and none of your real details are revealed even at booking stage to make sure the wg can't get your real details?

does anyone have any experience of booking hotes anonymous because all the websites ask for your name, email, phone number and then when your making the payment they want your credit card details etc

Offline smiths

With the post of the member of the forum being harassed by that wg through AW its a wake up call to everyone on here...with that in mind...lets look at how else the wg can also get your real details - when you book and pay for a hotel in your real name with your credit card

How would you suggest booking hotels in an anonymous way so even if the wg was to ring your hotel and ask the reception what your name your booked under or give them the name you told the wg your booked under so she could confirm the room and your name, how could we make it anonymous that the room is booked under a 'punting name' and none of your real details are revealed even at booking stage to make sure the wg can't get your real details?

does anyone have any experience of booking hotes anonymous because all the websites ask for your name, email, phone number and then when your making the payment they want your credit card details etc

Why take the risk however small of booking hotels yourself for punting. Book WGs who offer Incalls in their own premises or hotels.

Offline Steely Dan

I have a cashplus gold mastercard - a pay as you go - in a name close to mine.  First initial and last name but with a typo.  Mr S Den.  A bit tricky when it was delivered (so the card people have an address), but I'm trying to avoid prossie and pimp, not MI5.  I Book into hotel as Steven Den.

Maybe a total fake name is better (say D Fagan) but I though a typo more defensible. Now I just use it.

I top it up with cash in a shop.  Also useful for buying shit online.

Simplysimon

I use a pre-paid card , got mine from a newsagent , paid £5 for the card and £100 credit in cash , can only be used online but book hotel online and there you go

Mines a Prime master card , works just like a credit card but no name on it , can load up to £500 on it , I also use it to purchase online .

rafatheira

Simplysimon's way is the way I've done it too. Safest way to go. I'm not married or currently dating but I'm still petrified of getting found out, prepaid debit cards are the way to go.

Offline smiths

Simplysimon's way is the way I've done it too. Safest way to go. I'm not married or currently dating but I'm still petrified of getting found out, prepaid debit cards are the way to go.

Its not the safest way, the safest way is only see WGs Incall then no trace is left. Its what i do and i have the choice of countless WGs so dont see the need for me to book a hotel room, plus a WG might cancel at the last minute and if the punter is paying rather than his company he might be out of pocket unable to locate another WG.

Offline nigel4498

Agree with smiths totally. Booked a hotel in London once and had the prossie lined up and then she texted me to say her period had started, had a hell of a job finding a replacement and it was the worst punt ever.
If I want to punt in London I catch the train up and make a day of it, book an in call and travel home. A lot cheaper than an hotel.

Offline smiths

Agree with smiths totally. Booked a hotel in London once and had the prossie lined up and then she texted me to say her period had started, had a hell of a job finding a replacement and it was the worst punt ever.
If I want to punt in London I catch the train up and make a day of it, book an in call and travel home. A lot cheaper than an hotel.

Unless a punter is doing an overnighter which are of zero interest to me i dont see the point of booking a hotel yourself and especially if your paying rather than your company. Still each to their own of course.

rafatheira

Its not the safest way, the safest way is only see WGs Incall then no trace is left. Its what i do and i have the choice of countless WGs so dont see the need for me to book a hotel room, plus a WG might cancel at the last minute and if the punter is paying rather than his company he might be out of pocket unable to locate another WG.

I should have said safest if you intend to do an outcall. I agree with you on the incall being the safest way.

Also, a decent hotel in London for example costs far more than the average punt for an hour or even 2 if not booked a few weeks in advance. Then there's the outcall markup.

If you're in a different city for work, and need a room anyway, go with the prepaid card. Anonymity is always better IMO. I do like me some room service from time to time though  :music:

OldAdmin

I disagree about incall being safer.

Firstly, some prossies and all parlours have CCTV. I'd rather be on hotel CCTV.
Secondly, pimps can't be waiting in another room in my hotel room.
Thirdly, less risk with vehicle crime as many hotels have better parking than shithole areas most prossies live.

That's why I always rather spent that extra £20-£30 on Travelodge room rather than do incalls. Also more convenient with finding the places rather than be fucked around with incall address, and always a shower, clean bed, clean towels available.

Obviously for a 30min punt a hotel wouldn't make sense, but for an hour (or longer) it does for me.

Offline Stalinator

I agree with outcalls being safer.

Now I have found that some WGs won't come to Travelodges. They don't have in room phones.

I use anonymous cards to book rooms. I then check in under my punting name.

blue_rover

sometimes i may stay over in a city over night so I can plan for an outcall to my hotel

Why take the risk however small of booking hotels yourself for punting. Book WGs who offer Incalls in their own premises or hotels.

blue_rover

did you have to send in ID to get the card, if so then your real details are you file and are linked to the card in theory the wg can still get your real details if you book the hotel with this card

I have a cashplus gold mastercard - a pay as you go - in a name close to mine.  First initial and last name but with a typo.  Mr S Den.  A bit tricky when it was delivered (so the card people have an address), but I'm trying to avoid prossie and pimp, not MI5.  I Book into hotel as Steven Den.

Maybe a total fake name is better (say D Fagan) but I though a typo more defensible. Now I just use it.

I top it up with cash in a shop.  Also useful for buying shit online.

OldAdmin

They don't have in room phones.

Could advise them to call reception to confirm you've checked in. Travelodge are fine with it and can also pass on any messages to guests.

But from my experience, most prossies never bother to call - I stopped giving out my name and they still came for the booking. When one did ask me for hotel room info, I gave false name, and she still showed up. Obviously she had never called the reception. For one I actually gave wrong room number, and met her in lobby. Had she called reception, they would have told her no such room number exists.

Also if someone is not using a prepaid card with fake name and instead using their main bank card, they could add a fake 2nd guest name for the room, and give that to the prossie to check with reception.

blue_rover

this looks good - do you have to show ID when you buy this card and can it also be used online to make bookings for the hotel?
problem with this is the hotel can ask you to show the card you booked online with when you turn up to pick up the keys to the room, then your stuck
I use a pre-paid card , got mine from a newsagent , paid £5 for the card and £100 credit in cash , can only be used online but book hotel online and there you go

Mines a Prime master card , works just like a credit card but no name on it , can load up to £500 on it , I also use it to purchase online .

blue_rover

i agree with you, who knows who is in the other room in the apartment or if the wg has a heavy ready to surprise you in the room

I disagree about incall being safer.

Firstly, some prossies and all parlours have CCTV. I'd rather be on hotel CCTV.
Secondly, pimps can't be waiting in another room in my hotel room.
Thirdly, less risk with vehicle crime as many hotels have better parking than shithole areas most prossies live.

That's why I always rather spent that extra £20-£30 on Travelodge room rather than do incalls. Also more convenient with finding the places rather than be fucked around with incall address, and always a shower, clean bed, clean towels available.

Obviously for a 30min punt a hotel wouldn't make sense, but for an hour (or longer) it does for me.

blue_rover

i agree outcalls being safer, how are you getting away with using anonymous card to book at travelodge and then booking under a punting name?

I agree with outcalls being safer.

Now I have found that some WGs won't come to Travelodges. They don't have in room phones.

I use anonymous cards to book rooms. I then check in under my punting name.

Offline Steely Dan

did you have to send in ID to get the card, if so then your real details are you file and are linked to the card in theory the wg can still get your real details if you book the hotel with this card
i didnt send in ID but I am sure that there is a link to me and the card somewhere to Spooks and GCHQ, but I cant see how the WG has access to that. There is being safe and there is shit scared.  Greater chance she takes a pic of me when I'm not aware and posts it or something.  Punting is never zero risk.  But a punting card like a punting phone is a useful item.

Offline Stalinator

i agree outcalls being safer, how are you getting away with using anonymous card to book at travelodge and then booking under a punting name?

That bit is easy.

When booking online just tick the box saying "I am booking on behalf of someone else". Then enter the punting name.

I have never been asked for ID or a CC checking into a travelodge.

Offline riskytimes

First of all get a throw away email address. look for a hotel on the internet avoid those sites that search for you i.e booking .com or lastminute they require a credit card to book. choose a hotel that does not charge you for no shows !! small hotels will keep a room for you ive done it may times.give them the throwaway email and ask them to confirm that way they feel you are a serious customer.
 reserve the room under a fictious name . enjoy the hotel .... on check out pay cash.

no real name no address and its cash easy !!! 

blue_rover

good post below!

ive not found any hotels that take cash on check out, which ones do you use?

First of all get a throw away email address. look for a hotel on the internet avoid those sites that search for you i.e booking .com or lastminute they require a credit card to book. choose a hotel that does not charge you for no shows !! small hotels will keep a room for you ive done it may times.give them the throwaway email and ask them to confirm that way they feel you are a serious customer.
 reserve the room under a fictious name . enjoy the hotel .... on check out pay cash.

no real name no address and its cash easy !!!

Offline CBPaul

I don't do outcalls but they probably are safer, or at least the venue is more easily controlled by the punter, but they is countered by being more hassle. I can't be arsed with booking a hotel and all the additional arrangements and subterfuge that it would incur.

You never know what you are walking into with an incall but the vast majority of mine have never led to any problems. The only issues for me have been leaving the car somewhere reasonably safe and I don't like seeing a laptop open at the end of the bed.

That said, if someone wants to scam you they will, irrespective of whether it's an outcall or incall. Comes down to if you want to take low risks and punt or not, if it's all too risky then punting is not the hobby for you.