Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Piercings  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Roodle

Piercings are a turn off for me. I find them off putting. Whether through the nipple, the lip or down below.
I have thought of asking wg's to remove them, but to be honest, I haven't plucked up the courage.
Would you consider it a reasonable request or am I likely to piss them off and get a shit punt?

Online hunkybc

my advice, if you dont like piercings, dont go and see a sp who has piercings!  Find someone who you life from the off!

Offline lillythesavage

I'm not a fan myself

Nor me but belly button decoration I have come to like and not so adverse to small nipple ones any more, down below is just a real turn off,

Offline Strada79

I enjoy a well practiced tongue piercing!

Online mr.bluesky

Not a fan of piercings either especially nipple ones. Who wants to be chewing on metal when giving a nipple a good suck. :scare:

Offline vindici

I'm not a fan myself

Of piercings or contributing to the forum?

Banter is for contributors, leeches can fuck off.

Offline vindici

Not a fan of piercings either especially nipple ones. Who wants to be chewing on metal when giving a nipple a good suck. :scare:

Agreed, I hate nipple piercings, they ruin a punt for me. I also find nose piercings a big turn off.

Online Punterperson1971

I'm not a fan myself
Over 2 years on here and fuck all in the way of contribution from you in reviews etc,on the other discussion of piercing same as tattoos doesn’t bother me bc and I find most a turn on

Offline teddyking

Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline olddognewtricks49

Have to say quite like piercings, girl rather likes nipple one pulled and tweeked and clit similar, quite erotic with chains and clips too, having said that I wouldn't want any, just settle for nipple clamps

Offline FiveKnuckles

Navel pierce is fine with me.  I'd like to try a tongue pierced BJ.

Got to admit I'm a pussy and would avoid a WG with double tit rings and nasal septum.  I imagine some hardcore goth bitch kicking the shit out of me mid session    :lol:

Offline mrwhite

Piercings are a turn off for me. I find them off putting. Whether through the nipple, the lip or down below.
I have thought of asking wg's to remove them, but to be honest, I haven't plucked up the courage.
Would you consider it a reasonable request or am I likely to piss them off and get a shit punt?

Why would you book someone with piercings then?  Especially as there are so few of them around these days?

Offline HappyHarryIV

Each to their own, I like to see a pierced nipple or clit - only had a couple of Sp's that did but a few more in Civvy life.

Offline Arch

I enjoy a well practiced tongue piercing!

Some people say tongue piercing can add to oral pleasure, personally I had experienced it a few times, and I really don't see what it adds to my pleasure - could it be that the SP wasn't using it properly?  :unknown:

Offline Roodle

my advice, if you dont like piercings, dont go and see a sp who has piercings!  Find someone who you life from the off!

What brought me to pose the question was,

I saw a wg on the rota of a parlour that really floats my boat. I did a search on here and one of the reviews  revealed that she had both nipples pierced as well as a lip.

I would prefer to see her without these metal adornments, but not having any experience whatsoever of piercings, I am not sure if asking her to take them out for the punt would be in anyway offensive or cause any discomfort or possible cause for concern to her.

Offline vindici

Have to say quite like piercings, girl rather likes nipple one pulled and tweeked and clit similar, quite erotic with chains and clips too, having said that I wouldn't want any, just settle for nipple clamps

Fookin' 'ell. This thread is attracting a lot of leeching shitheads. First the no reviews in 2 years geezer, and now this loser.

Banter is for contributors, i.e. not you!

Offline PunterNumber69

What are septum piercings about?

Offline Home Alone

What are septum piercings about?

Sorry, showing my age here; but what are any piercings about?! ;)  :unknown:

Offline Drayki

Fookin' 'ell. This thread is attracting a lot of leeching shitheads. First the no reviews in 2 years geezer, and now this loser.

Banter is for contributors, i.e. not you!

Schools out now so the site will be full of them  :dash:

Offline PunterNumber69

Sorry, showing my age here; but what are any piercings about?! ;)  :unknown:
I can understand genital, tongue, nostril and nipple piercings but when I see a septum piercing I always end up thinking about the nose rings they put on bulls.

Offline Cum_again

I do worry about ripping the clit hood of girls who have it pieced ….

Brings a level of stress to oral I wouldn’t have expected normally…

Nicole piercings are sexy though, as are belly button piercings if they’ve got a washboard stomach

Online Fuzzyduck

I do worry about ripping the clit hood of girls who have it pieced ….

Brings a level of stress to oral I wouldn’t have expected normally…

Nicole piercings are sexy though, as are belly button piercings if they’ve got a washboard stomach

That's my main concern really when things get frisky or perhaps catching your tongue on something while licking them out. I think they can look quite hot.

Online Fuzzyduck

I saw a wg on the rota of a parlour that really floats my boat. I did a search on here and one of the reviews  revealed that she had both nipples pierced as well as a lip.

I would prefer to see her without these metal adornments, but not having any experience whatsoever of piercings, I am not sure if asking her to take them out for the punt would be in anyway offensive or cause any discomfort or possible cause for concern to her.

I don't see the problem. If she's at a parlour, ask the maid if she'll remove the metal for a booking. If she declines, then you avoid any awkwardness speaking to the SP directly. If she says no problem, then off you go.

Offline FiveKnuckles

You could tell her you have a super power like Magneto and afraid all that metal will get stuck on you?   :lol:

Drop her a text and ask her politely.  You're probably not the first client to have asked.

Offline Boristheboy

Navel pierce is fine with me.  I'd like to try a tongue pierced BJ.

Got to admit I'm a pussy and would avoid a WG with double tit rings and nasal septum.  I imagine some hardcore goth bitch kicking the shit out of me mid session    :lol:

I have been with a girl who had double nipples, septum, triple bellybutton, clit hood, double inner labia. No shit was kicked, she was divine. I absolutely love a girl with piercings!
To answer the OP: you won't know unless you ask. Some are fine with taking them out, others won't because sometimes if they're out for more than an hour or two they can be hard to get back in. It is very varied.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Are they on the wane? My feeling is that the body-mod craze has seen its peak. Piercings stopped being edgy, different or outre a good few years ago and once they stop being "cool" I suppose most folks no longer want to look like part of the herd.

I dont like them. I'm pretty clumsy and they're just an additional hazard to be mindful of when excitedly rolling around.

Online Gordy555

Also not a big fan of piercings. Don't like sucking on nipples with them in. If the SP ticks all the other boxes,  then worth asking if they would remove them for the punt. No idea if the punt would be affected.

Online Punterperson1971

Once saw a mixed race girl with 34 hh I think and she had one done,didn’t effect the performance saw her few times

Offline Straightsix

All that shit that collects in the crevices. Disgusting, especially genital ones.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BoobyNewbie

I’m a big fan of piercings as long as they’re not too extreme. (I’ve seen some really heavy labia piercings online that did nothing for me). I see a couple of girls that have them and I’ve never found them obtrusive or unhygienic.

There’s nothing like the gasp of a girl when you’ve got her nipple piercing between your teeth and you’re slowly pulling  :yahoo:

Edited: for spelling
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 08:05:11 pm by BoobyNewbie »

Offline mradventures

rae lil black looks good with the septum :)

but i knew a guy with a septum one, and it whistled when he breathed, so that was quite annoying...