Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen any funny signs linked to sex industry  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

Coming through Birmingham last weekend and seen this can any one top it great advert for AW

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Springoid

A few years ago there was a massage parlour that was a notorious kicking shop on Stockport Road in Levenshulme with a sign on the front saying “Please enter at rear”.

yobbra

It's even got the matching aw corporate colours

Offline Punterperson1971

It's even got the matching aw corporate colours
That’s what I thought,could easily be an advert for AW

Online Cervixbanger

Not directly linked to the sex industry but these two made me laugh.

Offline Punterperson1971

Not directly linked to the sex industry but these two made me laugh.
It’s not linked as such but us in the “know”understands the link between that shop sign and AW

Offline redveee

Was killing time in a Spanish Department store and saw this game.

Online mr.bluesky

Was killing time in a Spanish Department store and saw this game.

:D can't translate Spanish but looking at the face on the box it looks like that's what he's having.

Offline Home Alone

A few years ago there was a massage parlour that was a notorious kicking shop on Stockport Road in Levenshulme with a sign on the front saying “Please enter at rear”.

Pity Mr Shins didn't know about it, then! ;)  :D

Offline ninian25

There used to be fairly regular TV news stories about the "prostitution tolerance zone" in the Leith area of Edinburgh.  They all used a piece of stock video footage showing a woman touting for business outside the local branch of Speedy Hire.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 11:16:37 pm by ninian25 »

Offline asgard

Playing with my model train set is always a pleasure when dealing with Peter's Spares

External Link/Members Only

I like the way they are called ladies of the night with the word "prostitute" in brackets for those who are slow on the uptake.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Playing with my model train set is always a pleasure when dealing with Peter's Spares

External Link/Members Only

I like the way they are called ladies of the night with the word "prostitute" in brackets for those who are slow on the uptake.
PMSL  :D

Online Waterhouse

PMSL  :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And only a tenner for 6 different girls. Bargain of the century.   :yahoo: