Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow Punting  (Read 2999 times)

henryt88

I live in Harrow, what are some good options for a quick punt/ massage parlour?

Offline jimmyjackjones

Harrow is fairly local to me, Slim pickings On AW most are Romanian, not had the pleasure of meeting a good one yet.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Harrow is just full of Romanians, you’re better off searching for British nationality in AW within or near Harrow as sometimes you get decent WGs touring nearby in Wembley/Brent Cross/Watford

Online Billy no mates

Harrow is just full of Romanians, you’re better off searching for British nationality in AW within or near Harrow as sometimes you get decent WGs touring nearby in Wembley/Brent Cross/Watford

Agreed, although Watford has a fair few Roms as well now. I wonder if we all went to Romania we might be surprised to find a load of English girls :lol:

Also you could try South Mimms services, usually a couple or two tourers working there, and its fairly quick around the M25  (Search EN6, 1mile)

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Agreed, although Watford has a fair few Roms as well now. I wonder if we all went to Romania we might be surprised to find a load of English girls :lol:

Also you could try South Mimms services, usually a couple or two tourers working there, and its fairly quick around the M25  (Search EN6, 1mile)

South Mimms is a good shout, it’s a little bit out of the way but you get some decent WGs touring there

Offline paulitor23

Harrow used to be such an incredible hotbed of value for money SPs about 8-9 years ago. I lived in Kenton and got to enjoy several visits with Intensepleasure4U aka Cindy, Predator Viktoria (seriously, the hottest woman I've ever seen) and a few Hungarians, Polish and Czech girls whose names escape me. It's a shithole in general now, and the punting scene reflects that. Best to head a few zones inward or outward to find the quality.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Harrow used to be such an incredible hotbed of value for money SPs about 8-9 years ago. I lived in Kenton and got to enjoy several visits with Intensepleasure4U aka Cindy, Predator Viktoria (seriously, the hottest woman I've ever seen) and a few Hungarians, Polish and Czech girls whose names escape me. It's a shithole in general now, and the punting scene reflects that. Best to head a few zones inward or outward to find the quality.

There is one WG who is near Harrow on the Hill station and she’s got some good reviews on here who I’m thinking to visit when she’s back from her holiday External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline paulitor23

Crystal has been working there forever. She's also been 49 for years. Must be the time machine  :D

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Crystal has been working there forever. She's also been 49 for years. Must be the time machine  :D

Lol I’ve always wanted to fuck an ‘older’ MILF. I was tempted to visit ‘Ava1963’ at first as she’s got that Stiffler’s Mum look but then I saw the wrinkles on her pics and thought no way as it’s a big turn off

Offline jordan452

There are some Brazillian girls who are based on Kenton road (5 mins from Harrow), search AW by the Harrow filter you should find them. I visited one before, good service.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

There are some Brazillian girls who are based on Kenton road (5 mins from Harrow), search AW by the Harrow filter you should find them. I visited one before, good service.

Thanks for the tip, will have a look