Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know about Cleopatra massage in Willesden?  (Read 831 times)

Offline Thesixguy

It’s open 24hr usually has 2 girls £10 to enter, anyone been recently?

Offline Stevelondon

Somebody called weedkiller posted something about the place in 2018……along the lines of,
“Went there one evening. Had a good massage. Don’t think they do any extras”

He didn’t post a review thankfully……… not with articulation like that anyway  :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:43:39 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Jedi123

I think I went there about 15 years ago. Might have had hand relief, but no more than that.  Think there was a £10 entry fee.

Not so memorable

Offline Thesixguy

Anyone been here recently or in the past? How is it?
It’s £10 to enter open 24 hours

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Stop posting about this place, it makes you look like the pimp / owner.

Offline Stevelondon

Jeez…….. your asking the same question twice. Why not do us all a favour and go see for yourself and report back to us.

Offline Thesixguy

New here still tryna work this out, relax people

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why don't you post some reviews of any punts you've had over the last year to show you're a real punter? Otherwise it just looks like you're advertising. Unless of course you work for Brent Council and are trying to get the low down :lol:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Why don't you post some reviews of any punts you've had over the last year to show you're a real punter? Otherwise it just looks like you're advertising. Unless of course you work for Brent Council and are trying to get the low down :lol:

Chill, he doesn't need to post reviews straight away

He just joined the forum two days ago
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LLPunting

How long have you been browsing the site as a guest before joining?

- Best advice, browse the first few pages of topics in each of the forum sections that interest you and read the last few weeks/months of posts in each thread that catches your fancy to familiarise yourself with the general tone of the community.
- Then use the Advanced search to look up any specifics you're still wanting to know ordered by Newest.
- Then ask questions to fill the blanks.
- The rest of us aren't here to spoon feed or repeat answers already generously given likely more than once

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Chill, he doesn't need to post reviews straight away

He just joined the forum two days ago
Some people forget they were new once and went several months before posting a review never mind a few days.  :unknown:

Offline Thesixguy

Thank you, I am still new to this Forum and also to ‘punting’ in general, I have never done anything so far. Planning the first this Friday so I’ll update when the deed is done
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:47:05 pm by Thesixguy »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Some people forget they were new once and went several months before posting a review never mind a few days.  :unknown:

I was well aware of his newbieness. As you pointed out, he came across as someone marketing the premises. Why did he need to repeat the basics of the massage place's value proposition (24hrs, £10) in his second post? I suggested to him that, to remove any concerns about his intentions, that he could post some reviews.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He originally posted it on the general discussions section so I moved it to London, he then posted it again on the main forum so I merged them, perhaps he doesn't know to look at his own post history to see where the thread is hence posting twice, though he did manage to find this thread now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

He originally posted it on the general discussions section so I moved it to London, he then posted it again on the main forum so I merged them, perhaps he doesn't know to look at his own post history to see where the thread is hence posting twice, though he did manage to find this thread now.

Thanks for clarifying.