Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo girl Bj - recommendations  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Latinoking

Hey guys it's been a while , more like a year or so since my last punt due to covid situation which sucks. Soo since my  bday is coming up I thought why not spoil myself and see if I can find two lovely ladies who give great owo deepthroat cim blowjobs.

Any one got any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Offline mr.bluesky

As this is posted in the general discussion thread any clues to which area you are looking at  :unknown: Looking at your reviews you have posted I take it your looking at the London area  :unknown:

Offline Latinoking

Wait did I post it in the wrong area,  damn my bad.

And yeah I'm looking for something london

Offline adamwestbb

Following.....

In the same effing boat.

Been well over a year (maybe more) now since my last punt. Shit ton of money saved and the urge to just blow some of it on a crazy ass punt.

Although i dont fancy catching covid along with herpes just yet so may wait it out a bit longer for the dust to settle. Damn this lockdown sucks!!

Offline punther

think veronica69 and naughty natt offer this together
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffe

Have just reviewed Kama21 who would meet your needs as a duo

Offline Jeffe

think veronica69 and naughty natt offer this together

Not sure they are working as a duo anymore

Offline YesYes2021

Dee and Ameera used to do it pre-lockdown maybe when lockdown lifts they will be available. They were sublime together

Offline Yankee41

They are but neither is crazy about it so they dont offer it unless you ask and its a slow day, think like tuesday afternoon in the middle of the month.  I havent seen them together but i have talked to both about it. They are just too different as girls to make it a legendary time.

Offline Yankee41

Dee and Ameera used to do it pre-lockdown maybe when lockdown lifts they will be available. They were sublime together

Ive heard rumours Dee wont be returning.  Hopefully they arent true.

Offline Victorialand

I heard similar and that she is dating an ex client, rumour of course but might mean there might long be left

Have wanted to meet her for sometime but its not looking good

Offline Brand242

Miss KDD is great at this. Pick whoever you want as her duo partner.

A few years ago I saw Veronica69 with her duo partner at the time....Camilla. That was great too. I’m sure whoever Veronica duos with will be great.

Offline bundaskwilz

i know its an old topic but just came across this looking for recommendations for a girl to add to a duo... i just want to stress they dont do double BJ ive had a duo with them in the past.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312033.0