Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAIDS  (Read 21652 times)

Offline Private Parts

saw her years back.. good looker though.. just the tits were a real disappointment.. like crumpled cookies.. big let down ⚽️⚽️ wise.. otherwise fit all over for her age for woman in late 30s perhaps (then )
Some girls grow old gracefully. Nature and gravity are at one. Tits were never meant to stand bolt upright.
I enjoy a lady who is comfortable in her body.
They have so much more fun!
PP

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sparkus

Some girls grow old gracefully. Nature and gravity are at one. Tits were never meant to stand bolt upright.
I enjoy a lady who is comfortable in her body.
They have so much more fun!
PP

They're pure Aladdin's slippers :wacko:

What I don't get is that sometimes you can get older women whose bodies are shot to pieces in terms of wrinkled/marked skin on the lower legs, crumpled necks and hideous merangue/bingo wing arms, but who still have absolutely cRACKing chebs.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:16:19 am by sparkus »

Offline king tarzan

What I don't get is that sometimes you can get older women whose bodies are shot to pieces in terms of wrinkled/marked skin on the lower legs, crumpled necks and hideous merangue/bingo wing arms, but who still have absolutely cRACKing chebs.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online sparkus

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

It can also go the other way eg. younger women who have good complexions, supple limbs and a pair of droopy fried eggs for tits.

Offline bedhedred

Elle at HoD and 2 of her new shots quality for this thread

And the back view

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:41:01 pm by bedhedred »

Offline tantric talents

Never seen profile photo's with the face partially blurred in that way. In some of her profile photo's it looks like some sort of creepy horror movie effect.
TBF Pat having seen her several times, the face is fine. It’s the tits that have been overdone IMO
She is a hot sexy piece of ass though :D

Offline PatMacGroin

TBF Pat having seen her several times, the face is fine. It’s the tits that have been overdone IMO
She is a hot sexy piece of ass though :D

I just thought it was an odd choice to cover her nose in many of the photo's. Most people cover their eyes to protect their anonymity.

The blurring effect on this one makes it look like the lower half of her face has melted. Reminded me of something out of a horror movie, I think Silent Hill was the film I was thinking off.  :D

Offline PatMacGroin

And the back view

Another example of great a maids outfit. Although should be worn with stocking suspenders, a choker and a maids hat to round it off properly.  :)

Offline tantric talents

I just thought it was an odd choice to cover her nose in many of the photo's. Most people cover their eyes to protect their anonymity.

The blurring effect on this one makes it look like the lower half of her face has melted. Reminded me of something out of a horror movie, I think Silent Hill was the film I was thinking off.  :D

Ha ha serves her right for using some dickhead photoshopper.
Voldemort would have least at left some nose in  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

Why isn't it hard, Bushman?!  ;) :D

Online Waterhouse

Lara Latex - External Link/Members Only

If that is a client in her latest AW movie, then despite what she has on her profile, it looks to me like she does do bareback.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Nigel57

I have a massive soft spot for Laura.

I've always had a thing for Lara, wanked off to her videos many a time.

Offline dwaynepaine

[quote author=Waterhouse
If that is a client in her latest AW movie, then despite what she has on her profile, it looks to me like she does do bareback.   :thumbsdown:

Looks like her hubby, the luck "Jim Slip".

Offline notcalledchris

And the back view

I'm enjoying the new photos on HOD.  Always nice to see the clunge before I plunge.  Just a shame covid has put pay to trips to London.

Offline bedhedred

I'm enjoying the new photos on HOD.  Always nice to see the clunge before I plunge.  Just a shame covid has put pay to trips to London.

I saw you reviewed Helen the Baltic redhead. I was thinking of trying her out but FK is a must. I lose wood if I feel I'm being denied extra fun.

Offline notcalledchris

I saw you reviewed Helen the Baltic redhead. I was thinking of trying her out but FK is a must. I lose wood if I feel I'm being denied extra fun.

I reviewed Helen a while ago.  She is fit as fuck but I found her a bit passive.  Not sure she is what you are after if you like dfk. 

Offline bushman

Why isn't it hard, Bushman?!  ;) :D
I am what you call a shower not so much a grower. So it's always "massive". :lol:

Offline nbarnes

Two of my favourite things in one.

French maids costume + latex.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 03:29:20 pm by nbarnes »

Offline Fully Sated

Two of my favourite things in one.

French maids costume + latex.

Nbarnes, It's useful if you could post a link along with the photo, Thanks.

Offline nbarnes

Good point - I'll see if I can dig it out, not sure where I found this...

Offline Fully Sated

YimiKittenExternal Link/Members Only

Form some reason I seem to be unable to attach the photo. For any one interested the image is in her AW public gallery.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:01:40 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Fully Sated

Form some reason I seem to be unable to attach the photo. For any one interested the image is in her AW public gallery.

There seems to be an issue at present when attempting to post photos via usual methods.
This maybe useful for anyone attempting to do so;

Use 'Thumbnail for forums' in External Link/Members Only or similar for now.

Forum Issues Thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.50

Offline tantraman

We're back in action, FS :yahoo: ...

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

Elizabeth Angel: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fairly attractive young girl. Bit of a stretch to call this a maid outfit. Just looks like black and white lacy lingerie to me.

What's with those weird tattoos under her tits? Never seen body art quite like that before. Tits look to small for it to be covering surgery scars.

Offline tantraman

... Bit of a stretch to call this a maid outfit. Just looks like black and white lacy lingerie to me ...

Ah, you are quite right, PMG ... I can only but blame my little head, which was aroused by the photo :wacko: ... my big head now sees that she is not dressed as a maid :blush:

Offline StingRay

I read this as maids as in the legendery Rihanna at HOD, who I had the pleasure of twice. Pixie said that she was going to arrange a threesome once with her, Rihanna and me but, sadly, it never happened - probably the reason that I'm still alive today!  :hi: