Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Named and shamed, or urban myth?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline maxxblue

The following post is currently being discussed in one of the threads:

yea but one day......what?if the police should ever raid a brothel the worst that could happen is that you might be held for a short time while they ascertain the status of the girls working there.there is no law prohibiting men from buying sex so there is no chance of being charged with anything just keep your cool and walk home i would say the chances of being named and shamed are close to zero,it certainly would not keep  me awake at night. i repeat my challenge does anyone know of any punter who has ever been named after a raid in the NE or even the UK. names please!

To clarify this issue and put things in perspective, apart from famous people, has anyone, or does anyone know of, any ordinary punters who have actually been named and shamed for being caught in a brothel?

Offline Jimmyredcab

To clarify this issue and put things in perspective, apart from famous people, has anyone, or does anyone know of, any ordinary punters who have actually been named and shamed for being caught in a brothel?

Why would they want to name and shame Jimmyredcab, no one would give a fuck.   :hi:

If David Beckham got caught in a brothel it would be a different story. 

Offline smiths

Punting in a brothel isnt a crime so you cant be caught by the police in one of course. So a punter couldnt be named and shamed for being in one. However IF it were proved a WG was underage or being coerced/forced a punter could get done even if he was really unaware of any of that, once charged i presume his name could then get in the media and if convicted i again assume he could be named and shamed then. I have read of punters being caught up in brothel raids and being told not to return as though it were a crime, but not heard of a punter being named and shamed just for being in one.

The all round twat Richard Carvath is known to record punters coming in and out of Sandys Superstars in Manchester and post their pictures online though. He styles himself as a political activist.

yantob27

You will be happy to know that the Grade A twat Carvath has moved to Cornwall where he is still fulminating about gays, slags, prossies, unwed mothers drugs and anything else that doesn't make him think of the 1950's.

One day he's going to be caught doing something extremely naughty and lots of people are going to laugh like a drain.

Jay-Jay

Hell be working for Nigel Farage before we know it....similar mentality,lots of effin moaning but doesn't have any solutions.....there's a bloke in every pub just like them.

Jay

Offline Jimmyredcab

Visiting a brothel may not be illegal but a famous person could certainly be "named and shamed".

Google -------------- Wayne Rooney brothel.

Offline smiths

You will be happy to know that the Grade A twat Carvath has moved to Cornwall where he is still fulminating about gays, slags, prossies, unwed mothers drugs and anything else that doesn't make him think of the 1950's.

One day he's going to be caught doing something extremely naughty and lots of people are going to laugh like a drain.

Thanks for the info. ;)

SirFrank

Hell be working for Nigel Farage before we know it....similar mentality,lots of effin moaning but doesn't have any solutions.....there's a bloke in every pub just like them.

Jay

The kind of bloke who talks to you in the bog when all you want to do is have a piss in peace. Best room in the house etc. they say rio Ferdinand is thick. He's on £80 grand a week blah blah.  Oh please mate just fuck off. All I want is a slash. This bloke sounds like a complete wankpot. No doubts someone will clump the no good dogooder one day

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The kind of bloke who talks to you in the bog when all you want to do is have a piss in peace. Best room in the house etc. they say rio Ferdinand is thick. He's on £80 grand a week blah blah.  Oh please mate just fuck off. All I want is a slash. This bloke sounds like a complete wankpot. No doubts someone will clump the no good dogooder one day
Carvath is undoubtedly a grade a, why waste your time filming punters? What does it prove? What does it solve? Carvath and his group did get a Manchester brothel closed though. I am convinced the guy is a closet homosexual and is sexually repressed, why else would he concern himself so much with the sex habits of other men? Religion? Christianity? Bullshit, most Christians I know just let other people live their life.

Rochdull lad

Visiting a brothel may not be illegal but a famous person could certainly be "named and shamed".

Google -------------- Wayne Rooney brothel.

He certainly seems to have shrugged off the er, "shame".

Offline NIK

Why would they want to name and shame Jimmyredcab, no one would give a fuck.   :hi:

If David Beckham got caught in a brothel it would be a different story.

You do yourself a disservice Jim. The sisterhood would!