Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any thoughts on this lady? yeovil  (Read 759 times)

dowager

Hey guys
Looking for fun tomorrow and seen this lady on aw,just wondering anyone's thoughts? Bit put off cos of ee but has viewable verification pic which I think is same lady just different hair plus seems to offer the services I'm after. Anyone seen her of had coms? Any help is appreciated

Offline sensualencounter

Hey guys
Looking for fun tomorrow and seen this lady on aw,just wondering anyone's thoughts? Bit put off cos of ee but has viewable verification pic which I think is same lady just different hair plus seems to offer the services I'm after. Anyone seen her of had coms? Any help is appreciated

What lady? You haven't posted a link.....

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:47:57 pm by houseboot »

dowager

F knows what happened,terribly sorry chaps I thought I had posted it
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

I didn't bother to read the profile text but too many red flags for me:

- Doesn't look like the girl in the veri pic IMO
- Only 1 AW feedback and it looks dodgy
- Romanian
- Q. Do you do ANAL? A. Yes I do but not with big size! MEANS even if you have a micro penis, it's not going anywhere near my ass
- Age is 30. With pics like that I'd expect to see mid-20s.
- Extensive likes list (i.e. Sergei has ticked nearly every box). Do you really believe that she accepts fisting?

Your call of course OP but perhaps look elsewhere to do your first review. :hi:

dowager

I didn't bother to read the profile text but too many red flags for me:

- Doesn't look like the girl in the veri pic IMO
- Only 1 AW feedback and it looks dodgy
- Romanian
- Q. Do you do ANAL? A. Yes I do but not with big size! MEANS even if you have a micro penis, it's not going anywhere near my ass
- Age is 30. With pics like that I'd expect to see mid-20s.
- Extensive likes list (i.e. Sergei has ticked nearly every box). Do you really believe that she accepts fisting?

The red flag now for me is when I read the profile it said 22?? The thing that gave me a flicker of hope was the fact bb wasn't listed. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I thought the verification pic looked like her just not made up. Tbh the slim pickings around these parts causes these potential mistakes. Hey ho never mind on with the search

Your call of course OP but perhaps look elsewhere to do your first review. :hi:

dowager

The red flag now for me is when I read the profile it said 22?? The thing that gave me a flicker of hope was the fact bb wasn't listed. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I thought the verification pic looked like her just not made up. Tbh the slim pickings around these parts causes these potential mistakes. Hey ho never mind on with the search