Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations - Petite asians with big chest...  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Theon_88

Does anyone have any recommendations for a pretty, petite asian girl (chinese or japanese) with big breasts? That would be much appreciated!

I've never sampled the far east and looking for a good recommendation. Preferably in East london...

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Jonestown

I guess you’d prefer the large breasts to be natural rather than augmented, yes ?

Offline Daman

Yuki at Qi health Angel has really big natural ones

Offline BillGoldberg

Yuki at Qi health Angel has really big natural ones

You have any more details on the place and/or Yuki?

How old is she, attractiveness, services offered, prices, quality of services provided, other girls ?

Thanks

Offline MrPink47

Thai Donna (External Link/Members Only) is really great and she has quite a few reviews here, take a look in the reviews page.

There's also Sarah from Olina's (External Link/Members Only) which is rather new.

Offline semmlerino

Does anyone have recommendations for busty East Asian women? Thai women aren't really my type unfortunately, would be grateful for any pointers!

Offline Jonestown

Offline semmlerino

Here you are, new in today :-

External Link/Members Only
Thanks a lot for that one!
I'm not quite sure if I really want to try a new profile without any reviews, but I do appreciate the effort :)

Offline Theon_88

Thank you all for the tips! Sounds like there is only one really to try - Donna!

Offline oneeyesnake

Try :

https://www.adultwork.com/3694107 or https://www.adultwork.com/Busty+sexy+ruby+

For this week.

21 review(s) found for Miss = Busty  linked to in above post (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Siliconfan

Can't go far wrong with Donna mentioned above. Tits enhanced, but D cups on a 5 ft frame look huge and are a real handful.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hi all, does Donna give rimming?  :hi:

Offline sparkus

Lisa at the Thai place on Toynbee Street (not what I'd call pretty) has a truly magnificent pair on her for an Asian bird (very heavy and a delight to play with).

Shirley at Sante on Whitcomb Street has a larger than average if not slightly pendulous pair on her.  Both demand more than the going rate to get them out and played with.

As for 'East London', you're going to have to invest shoe leather like the rest of us mate.  This stuff doesn't just fall into your lap on demand you know, make some effort.

Offline sparkus

Hi all, does Donna give rimming?  :hi:

How the fuck do you go from wanting big tits to such a specific and not so common service in one thread?