Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To post a review or not?  (Read 520 times)

Offline Horseman

Hi,

In an effort to actually give something back to this community I'm posting some reviews of girls I've seen in the past few months (some reviews have definately pointed me in the right direction and some have helped save my money!)

As I go to post my 2nd review I see that the sp is no longer active on AW.

Is it worth posting a review in this case or not? 

Offline Beamer

Hi,

In an effort to actually give something back to this community I'm posting some reviews of girls I've seen in the past few months (some reviews have definately pointed me in the right direction and some have helped save my money!)

As I go to post my 2nd review I see that the sp is no longer active on AW.

Is it worth posting a review in this case or not?
:hi: :hi:
IMO it's always worth putting a review into the system. Lots of wg's go "inactive" for a bit.

Offline bedhedred

It is also worth saving photos down at the time of the punt. Aw profiles can disappear quickly and those that do stay are often subject to swapping, especially Polish ones.

In this punt, I went expecting to meet her

Hidden Image/Members Only
(possibly now behind this profile:
External Link/Members Only )

but ended up screwing her instead:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Nicola's still active today.
External Link/Members Only

This also illustrates that the girls can end up far from where you originally met them.

It took me a while to work out how to use my Android to download and upload pictures. It took even longer to work out how to upload multiple pictures. You need to edit the saved review to add more, and you don't get long to do that... So, for best results, you need to prep the whole thing in advance before posting.

For info: I had to edit this post about 5 times to embed the pictures.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:07:51 pm by bedhedred »