Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree Wimbledon area massage (went twice in two weeks but positive overall)  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Alloy

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

The girl:
Appearance - nothing to brag about. Hourglass shape and slim. Boobs I would say a DD. Face, hard to tell because of mask but very smiley. Late 30s maybe?

Price:
£45 one hour (+ 30 for hr)

The meet:
Made an informal booking.
Was taken straight in and offered the bathroom which I obliged.
Went in the room, got undressed (boxers on) and called her in.
Massage was very thorough and relaxing and she kept testing the pressure and asking if it was OK. Very very VERY relaxing massage. Could've fallen asleep if she wasn't talking.
The conversations were very natural and she enjoys what she does.
Asked where I wanted the massage said back only but then after 30 mins asked if I wanted legs, I said sure.
She treated me very professionally and when massaging the legs asked if I wanted to remove boxers to avoid oil touching it. I obliged.
She covers you with a thin cloth anyway and doesn't have wandering hands.
Time to turn over.
Laughed because she was being saluted for her massage and said "Don't worry, I won't look at your friend"
Leg massage was amazing and no accidental touches which might just be more exotic than on purpose accidental touches.
She asked if my friend wanted a massage and I said "Well, you started this so it only makes sense you finish it"
She laughed and slowly took the cloth off my body and with the residual oil started caressing my balls and gently cupping them, other hand was applying pleasurable pressure on my arm and chest.
Her hands made acquaintance with "my friend" and she could do a perfect edging considering being rock hard towards the end of the massage. Looked at the time and saw one minute left and one complete stroke from tip to base to tip was enough to make me erupt.
Did a quick clean up, got some hot towels to get the oil off and compared dating stories.

2nd VISIT

1 hour = £45 (+ 30 hr)

the girl:
Petite, busty (D cup) and slim. Face was covered throughout but seemed mid 30s.

The meet:
Made a booking but was turned away for half an hour.
Came back half an hour later, used the bathroom and got undressed (boxers on) in front of her.
She doused my back in oil and rubbed it everywhere she could, lowering my boxers as much as she could without seeming desperate to finish.
Massage was decent but not much compared to first time. Went to legs without asking and made my boxers into a thong 3 times before just taking them off while saying "Oil not good for clothes"
Hands kept slipping into my crack followed by "sorry"
Getting to the inner thigh she spread my leg and bent my knee so my groin was basically 90° and basically cupped my balls was groping my thigh.
Repeated on the other leg with her other hand.
Time to turn over.
Covered my lower body again and started massaging from feet slowly pushing the cloth upwards.
Getting to the thighs and my balls are feeling the breeze
Her circular motion purposely nudging the cloth off my shaft and still moving up until the boner springs up and she says "sorry" meekly.
Covers me up again and again with the circular motion but more pronounced so 5 circles (I counted) and the cloth came off so I just put it under the table and let her carry on.
No prompting and she grabs the tip and pulls her hand down and the other hand just fondling the underside to finish up without any edging.
Told her to get some of this oil off me or else there will be a bigger mess so she bends to get some tissue and I cum as she comes up, gets on me and her shirt so she takes it off and leaves the room.
Comes back with hot towels, just a bra on and cleans me up

Would've been a neutral if not for the first visit.

Offline LLPunting

2 different girls?
No names?
How long ago?
Which girl working on which day?

Offline Muff licker

Offline aae

Can we agree that HE prices need to be £20?
More and more people seem to be happy paying £30 for a routine handjob. :unknown:

Offline aae

Any chance of a link?

If Goldfinch hasn't found a link so far, it is unlikely that we will see it :lol:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Good detailed review but without a link or some sort of clue it is usless.

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Muff licker

If Goldfinch hasn't found a link so far, it is unlikely that we will see it :lol:
I agree Goldfinch would have found it

And yes HE is £20 i never pay anymore

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I agree Goldfinch would have found it

I doubt if he could

"Wimbledon Area" is a big catchment area and as the op hasn't said when it took place or if it was a shop or indie there's no way it can be determined with certainty.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Alloy

2 different girls?
No names?
How long ago?
Which girl working on which day?
Yes two different girls
Didn't ask for name
About 2 months ago
Two times were on a Tuesday, one week after the other

Offline Pajero

do you have the gumtree links for the girls?

Offline Alloy

I doubt if he could

"Wimbledon Area" is a big catchment area and as the op hasn't said when it took place or if it was a shop or indie there's no way it can be determined with certainty.

It was a shop and no extras were available except for a handy

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry Alloy but are you having a laugh.

If your going to review then post a bloody link or at least give the name of the shop.
We are not mind readers.

Offline Alloy

Sorry Alloy but are you having a laugh.

If your going to review then post a bloody link or at least give the name of the shop.
We are not mind readers.

Found the number from my history

Offline Alloy

Good detailed review but without a link or some sort of clue it is usless.

07719156164 found the number from my history

Offline Alloy

do you have the gumtree links for the girls?

07719156164 found the number from my history

Offline Stevelondon

I think he found the number from his history  :D

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

This place has been reviewed by others before and no doubt visited by more who have kept schtumm.
I think I looked in once, didn't like the looks of the offerings or the pricing so left it at that.  I think there were 2 or 3 parlours in that area at the time and a flat (2018-19).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 05:46:04 am by LLPunting »

Offline Pajero

yes, I found r-clinic on the other side of the road better and they usually also had the girls in a house a couple of blocks from the shop. They don't have the house anymore. the shop has a shower in the room which is very convenient
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:32:24 pm by Pajero »