Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Non-binary gender  (Read 908 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents

I came across an AW profile earlier. When I read the interview section I saw the following.

"How would you describe your non-binary gender? Bigender"

Sorry for my ignorance but I have not come across profiles like this before. Does this mean the person in question is TS or they were born with both male and female sexual organs?

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 10:13:28 pm by newbie2014 »

Offline winkywanky

It would help if you could post up a link to the profile?

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Great if you could help! I was thinking of TOFTT then saw that question in the interview section just when I was about to give her a call!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Since when has that been a question or, as a SP, can you write your own questions and provide an answer? Never seen that before either. I suspect a TS but you don't have to have the right junk these days to identify with any sex. I'm sure a pendant will correct me on my terminology :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Looks like a genetic woman to me. Says she has a clitoris (although some TSs say this about their cock).

And unless she's lying, she reckons she's been a lingerie model.

Everything points to her being a woman. But you know the way youngsters are these days, they want to be unfettered by labels  :rolleyes:.

Why not drop her a line to find out what the score is?

Online Jonestown

I thought she meant she had a big end

Offline Fuzzyduck

Looks like a genetic woman to me. Says she has a clitoris (although some TSs say this about their cock).

And unless she's lying, she reckons she's been a lingerie model.

Everything points to her being a woman. But you know the way youngsters are these days, they want to be unfettered by labels  :rolleyes:.

Why not drop her a line to find out what the score is?

Well spotted. I got bored of the profile quite quickly. It's interesting that a girl identifies as bi-gender (as opposed to bi-sexual) but it's all part of the evolution towards the androgynous society.
OP - I'd tread carefully, she (giving benefit of the doubt) says she works 24/7. This is always a red flag for me.

Offline LLPunting

Since when has that been a question or, as a SP, can you write your own questions and provide an answer? Never seen that before either. I suspect a TS but you don't have to have the right junk these days to identify with any sex. I'm sure a pendant will correct me on my terminology :lol:

Do you have one of those smart pendants with like Alexa or Siri built in?

Pride and Stonewall had nothing particularly clear, good luck figuring out the nuances.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you have one of those smart pendants with like Alexa or Siri built in?

Pride and Stonewall had nothing particularly clear, good luck figuring out the nuances.

:D the typo was for WW's benefit

Thanks for the list. Useful. I can see punting getting very interesting and confusing in the future. I also feel terribly unfashionable and the need to reaffirm my gender identity by checking my HL.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I got it too  ;)

I know. You would have said "don't you mean pendant :lol:" if I had spelled it right.

Offline winkywanky

And you are quite right to surmise that  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline winkywanky

Touché

(OK yeah, you did that on purpose too  :rolleyes:  :D).

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

It is now a standard question in the AW interview (which you can complete as a service seeker as well as a service provider), with so many options to choose from.  I have no idea what the distinction between most of those categories is.  I don't think I have seen many people who have answered the question.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It is now a standard question in the AW interview (which you can complete as a service seeker as well as a service provider), with so many options to choose from.  I have no idea what the distinction between most of those categories is.  I don't think I have seen many people who have answered the question.

:hi:

Offline doublehappiness

I came across the same question for a Brazilian girl. She's pretty hot and looks feminine to me. I contacted her about it and she says she's 100% woman.

Online Jonestown

I came across the same question for a Brazilian girl. She's pretty hot and looks feminine to me. I contacted her about it and she says she's 100% woman.

Brazilian you say, of course she is, now.

If in doubt, always check for a cervix, good as these operations can be, it's that kind of detail they miss out.

Online Jonestown

Any thoughts on Mariana:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And great video:

Curious what you think...

Size 9 feet, 5'-6" tall, weighs 12st, pretty dense body for a natural born girl.

Offline LLPunting

Brazilian you say, of course she is, now.

If in doubt, always check for a cervix, good as these operations can be, it's that kind of detail they miss out.

Kind of a catch-22 if you have to have paid the SP to be in a position to check  :sarcastic:
Many real women SPs won't permit that depth of fingering to find one.  And touting around a speculum is a bit awkward to explain, at least to non-SPs.