Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Jessica.jj -Telford  (Read 1954 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5347462) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline punter4044

COMMS-slow but does get back to you and not a chance of seeing without booking in advance

PAID- £130 for the hour

PLACE- Her own house ,nice,clean and modern

LOOKS-l would say bigger than photos big arse and not flat stomach like pictures,but she does have her arms in the air to try and flatter her figure
She is attractive and friendly

THE DEED- money exchanged and went for GFE undressed her and had a good feel of her body and slipped a few fingers in her ,nice and wet which l like and gets me hard instantly ,gets to her knees pulls my boxers down and gives me owo for about 10 minutes,l need to taste her so tell her to lay on her back and open her legs ,give her a good fingering and feast on her till my tongue has had enough,nice and fresh on issuse there
Time for sex, condom on and take her in mish pound away and have some deep french kissing,seems to enjoy that, change positions and have her cowgirl while grabbing onto her tits ,nice view ,have a good feel and more kissing but l need her from behind so l can bang her hard and fast ,makes all the right noise and enjoys her job and made me cum hard,once it was all over we lay there kissing and groping before it was time to leave

CONCLUSION-Had a good time but l would'nt see her again as price has gone up and l had to book a week or two in advance
 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 01:50:54 pm by punter4044 »

Offline shrewsmale

does anyone have any idea as to what she classes as 'older gent'

Offline punter4044

well l am a the same age as her  and she was fine with that