Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Inka - Birmingham  (Read 3345 times)

31 review(s) for Sweet Inka  (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Location - Birmingham City Centre Apartment
Date - 26/08/2021
Time/ cost - 30 minutes incall £70

Decided to pay a visit to Inka who I had previously contacted some time ago and so fired off a text and agreed a time and duration .
The usual behind the door trick and in I go. Now this lady does have a strong polish accent but damn sexy with it. Dressed to impress wearing a black 3 piece she did looked good. Straight into DFK and feeling my crotch getting me nicely hard. Good feel of her tits and she has got a great set , medium and very firm. Excellent firm bum and good looking.
Off with all clothing and settled in for some really good OWO with lots of spit and some nice hand action.
Onto RO and she tasted very good and very receptive to my efforts .
Rubber up and started in mish , moving onto Her riding me like there’s no tomorrow before eventually ending up in doggy with Inka taking a good pounding . This girl really likes her job .
Asked about CIM a NO but she was open to a facial……happy days.
Off with the rubber Inka lies down and wanks me off all over her face and tits until I had nothing left to give.
Bit of chat about travel and out all in all about 40 minutes worth
A top punt with Inka taking all I had to give.
Great lady and top service I will be returning

Offline pbrown355

Are those very firm tits natural or enhanced? I've had her as a plan B for a very long time but been hesitant because of this.
Thanks for the review.

Offline pbrown355

I just looked back through her reviews and found I'd asked this twice before. One guy said yes, one couldn't remember and for all of her other reviews, lots of mentions of her tits without any comments, natural or otherwise.
Now I'm relying on you for the definitive answer!
Thanks.

Offline Dazzlerred

No pressure then… her tits are natural

Offline pbrown355

Online Dark Vader

I'm going soon then. Thanks.
Not before me :D Positive review to follow.

Offline prettypai

Arranged a meeting today on the back of this review. Text an hour before to confirm booking. Response received confirming booking. 20min before punt receive text saying she will text  when ready. Wasn't happy but accepted SP is over running and was hoped she would shower before meet. Text to say I'm here, no response. 20 mins later still no response and decided to leave.

Text to express my disappointment and advised will be leaving a negative review. She responded by saying thank you, either she misunderstood my message or thought it was funny.

Review to follow

Offline pbrown355

Oh dear. Sounds like my "not visiting and plan B,C or D's" may be tested.

Offline 801

I saw her recently and I had a great time with her too , review to be posted soon

Offline Dazzlerred

Sorry you had a no show … I had great comms and a top punt with Inka. I would definitely visit again

Offline alabama1

She sounds great. I know this sounds shallow, but if she could only drop a dress size, she would be on my hotlist.