Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea_Meddan - Birmingham  (Read 1362 times)

33 review(s) for Andrea_ Meddan (31 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AJ7

Long time lurker first attempt at a review.

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Good comms by email to start with, booking request and text/phone on the day.

Location: Apartment about 20 mins walk from Broad Street think it was Snow Hill area (sorry not local so don’t know the area), safe entry and exit, not sure about area felt a bit out of my comfort zone whilst Andrea text me more details, got a bit confused as to which building but quick call and all sorted. Clean & Tidy place, shower offered and taken on arrival.

Looks: Attractive girl, Cute face and nice body (quite normal not a gym bunny) small boobs but perky and nice and suckable. Age would be mid to late 20’s,  taller than I expected but 5’7 is about right. No hygiene issue nice and clean smelt good. Normal dress but nice stockings and lingerie underneath, photos are accurate. Romanian with really good English, nice accent.

Services: Incall for 30 minutes @ £70 no extras asked for. Really enthusiastic not over the top and good DFK, OW my choice and not an issue, protected sex, good attitude I was a bit nervous but not a problem for Andrea and felt comfortable after initial nerves. Had some laughs and easy to talk to. Didn’t watch the clock went over the time I had booked.

Would recommend.

vw

welcome thanks for the review, Birmingham always feels outside my comfort zone.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Still keep popping back though.   :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:59:10 pm by vw »

Ming

Excellent first review, welcome AJ7

Ming  :hi: