Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best titwank provider in London?  (Read 1832 times)

Online gurds

Hey

I'm looking for the best titwank provider in London. Looking for a girl with big tits at least 36DD, preferably 38DD and bigger for oily titwank and nut between her tits.

I have only tried on titwank in the past with a big titted girl and she was a brazilian girl who had lived in spain for many yrs, was ok.

Potential option I am thinking about but there are red flags for each of them:

1) Claudyaaa , the hungarian girl. She has 38 DD boobs, but at £100 for 30 mins not sure whether she is good value, reviews show rushed service with not much enthusiasm. She may be better for a 15 min titwank, nut and run but she doesn't offer 15 min

2) Angelica Diamond - another girl with big boobs, but question marks about her attitude, many reviews showing she has a bad attitude.

3) mayxcutexslut - probably best tits in London, tried to book her in past but she flaked and won't try her again. She has a habit of ghosting people, promising the world but never delivering anything. Seems to get off on ghosting men.

Any help, who is the best titwank provider in London that fits the bill I'm looking for at reasonable prices?

Offline tergil

can you provide AW links for these SP's

Online gurds

claudyaaa  -   External Link/Members Only

angelica - External Link/Members Only

mayaxcutexslut  (impossible to see as always flakes)

External Link/Members Only

any suggestions on who are the best choice titwank providers in London with big tits?

Offline Budgiesmuggler

My personal favourite:

Sweet Lola

Tours around north and south london.

Offline 1599337

On my last visit I tried this with shanel and can highly recommend
Big soft breasts, used lots of oil and kept it tight. Very friendly girl too if you check her reviews

Offline 1599337

Also I would recommend not bothering with angelica for tit wanks, very unfriendly attitude and doesn't let you do much with her tits

Offline sparkus

Also I would recommend not bothering with angelica for tit wanks, very unfriendly attitude and doesn't let you do much with her tits

+1

Also her tits don't really hold their shape enough to grip round a man's part to provide satisfactory traction for this (the same loose skin issue also affected Alice36JJ with me, though she is a much better fuck).

As for COCO SHANEL, she seemed too focused on fucking me to do anything like this.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 08:13:36 am by sparkus »

Offline 1599337

+1

Also her tits don't really hold their shape enough to grip round a man's part to provide satisfactory traction for this (the same loose skin issue also affected Alice36JJ with me, though she is a much better fuck).

As for COCO SHANEL, she seemed too focused on fucking me to do anything like this.

If you ask for it she's happy to,  and I think she's pretty good at it