Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Angelica - Edgware Road  (Read 1253 times)

WHG

Yup, you read it right. It’s a negative.

After reading the recent glowing reviews and checking out her great pictures, I decided to take the plunge and try and book Angelica. Previously, I was turned off by the lack of owo but, tantramans review changed my mind.
Early this week, I called a couple of times, left an email on Aw (quickly realised she doesn’t check or reply to emails). When those didn’t bear any fruit, I text her requesting an hours meet on Wednesday evening. I got a text back saying she’s all good but maybe for a later time (8pm).
A little later than I wanted but, “let’s do it” I thought.
Confirmed the time with her and I thought I was in luck to have bagged an hour with someone who is in high demand.

This morning I again text to confirm the meet and received another acknowledgment from her. I arrived at the station early so, I walked to the location and sat at a nearby bus stop in the cold for a bit. At 7.55pm, I text her to say I was there and to see if she was ready.

Five minutes later, bang on at 8pm, the agreed time of the meet, she texts to say she’s going to be late and she can only see me at 9pm.

This was utter bullshit.
I text her to tell her that this was not cool and she had plenty of time to let me know beforehand. I’ve not received any response from her. I had a niggling feeling that she might pull this. Tantraman had something similar in his recent punt (30 minutes delay I think). He persevered, all power to him. But this was an hour and even then, there was no guarantee that she won’t delay things further than 9pm.

I know that me sending her that text, leaving her a negative comment on Aw or writing this negative review will not make the slightest difference to her. She won’t care. She’s hot and seems to provide a decent service (when you get hold of her).

I spent the next 10-15 minutes scrambling around, trying to find a replacement punt with one of my HL. Understandably, I got no joy there either. Way too late in the day to expect a quick, short notice booking.
So then I tried to watch a movie but the scrambling around meant I had missed most of the starts to the movies I wanted.
So, in the end, I treated myself to a good old burger at Byron’s.
Word of advice: avoid their own lager. It’s ok but overpriced.

In terms of Angelica, I won’t be bothering again. If I look on the bright side, I’ve saved £140 and avoided waiting out in the cold. If you manage to get a booking with her, make sure you have a backup

Offline arrow0404

Also you have rated her a positive...

WHG

External Link/Members Only

God damn it! I forgot to add the links and accidentally gave her a positive.
Admin, can you change this to a negative please?

bigone

WHG

Also you have rated her a positive...

I know, man. Was too eager to get the review up. Eagerness and annoyance, I think.

Offline Sinz

God damn it! I forgot to add the links and accidentally gave her a positive.
Admin, can you change this to a negative please?

Have amended it for you.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online tantraman

Oh, WHG, I'm so sorry to hear you got blown out, buddy ... not cool! :dash:

Such a Negative is overdue for Angelica, as I'm sure you're not the first to have had a booked meeting scuppered.

But this is what I mentioned several times in my review. Angelica's maid does the bookings (and does them badly!), but Angelica only cares about the punter in front of her (at the expense of those booked thereafter). By the time I myself got in to see her, we were 40mins late. But from that point onward, her eyes and attention were totally on me. She didn't ask for cash upfront. She didn't even clarify how long I wanted to stay. She just started "servicing" me. In the end, I had stayed for 41mins, but paid for 30mins ... if I had wanted, I know could've stayed for an hour at least. Who knows who was booked after me ... she certainly didn't care, but she cared about me for those 41mins.

The shite organisation in trying to meet Ginger Angelica rightly deserves at least this one Negative, although I reckon there should've been more already.

:(

WHG

Oh, WHG, I'm so sorry to hear you got blown out, buddy ... not cool! :dash:

Such a Negative is overdue for Angelica, as I'm sure you're not the first to have had a booked meeting scuppered.

But this is what I mentioned several times in my review. Angelica's maid does the bookings (and does them badly!), but Angelica only cares about the punter in front of her (at the expense of those booked thereafter). By the time I myself got in to see her, we were 40mins late. But from that point onward, her eyes and attention were totally on me. She didn't ask for cash upfront. She didn't even clarify how long I wanted to stay. She just started "servicing" me. In the end, I had stayed for 41mins, but paid for 30mins ... if I had wanted, I know could've stayed for an hour at least. Who knows who was booked after me ... she certainly didn't care, but she cared about me for those 41mins.

The shite organisation in trying to meet Ginger Angelica rightly deserves at least this one Negative, although I reckon there should've been more already.

:(

I got to the location with your review in mind and fully expected to hang around for 10/15 minutes maybe. I may have even waited half an hour, but not a full hour.
Angelica and the person in charge of the comms need to get their shit together in future because, while it may not make much of a difference now, if this keeps up, punters may start to think if she’s worth the bother. Another couple of reviews like mine would probably put some guys off completely.
I’m annoyed because she’s fecking hot but I was left high, dry and horny, with little chance of a short notice booking.

Type_O_Negative

I did face delays too. I don’t think I will visit her again. She needs to find a better “management “.

Offline dwightschrute

So the tactic is to tell her you are there and waiting at the agreed time but just leave work/home later?

WHG

So the tactic is to tell her you are there and waiting at the agreed time but just leave work/home later?
Ha!    :lol:
Yeah, probably!

WHG

She emailed me yesterday to apologise for the no show and wanted to let me know that she did care. Fair enough. It was nice of her to apologise without any bitching or snarky comments.
In my reply, I thanked her for the apology but told her I still have the right to be upset and wished her luck.
Her email was sent before all the other negatives came out btw. Is it unprecedented to have that many negatives with 24 hours?
Anyway, end of the matter for me.