Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to the Blue Door Dungeon lately?  (Read 1289 times)

Offline The Beano

I'm thinking of taking my sb to the dungeon overnight next month. I haven't been for a couple of years and wondered if it's still up to scratch? Would appreciate any feedback.
TB

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm thinking of taking my sb to the dungeon overnight next month. I haven't been for a couple of years and wondered if it's still up to scratch? Would appreciate any feedback.
TB

Sorry for bumping an old post

Did you go to Bluedoor? I am like you interested to know what it’s like now for a Birthday treat.

Offline The Beano

Sorry for bumping an old post

Did you go to Bluedoor? I am like you interested to know what it’s like now for a Birthday treat.

Yeah, did an overnight there in September. Since the last time I went they have put in a puppy play area with a kennel, some AstroTurf etc. Had a really good night and the sb thought it was outrageous. The only negative is the toilets and shower area, they need updating and weren’t as clean as they could be. Plenty of kit and felt safe there.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah, did an overnight there in September. Since the last time I went they have put in a puppy play area with a kennel, some AstroTurf etc. Had a really good night and the sb thought it was outrageous. The only negative is the toilets and shower area, they need updating and weren’t as clean as they could be. Plenty of kit and felt safe there.

Thanks really appreciate the update. I like you have an SB and someone I met on CL who want play there.