Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full body wax  (Read 1190 times)

Online samsung1

As the title suggests, I need to get a full body wax including the intimates. Usually I like to trim it down but it just grows back so fast.

I remember seeing a fbsm provider providing body wax option but forgot her name, can anyone recommend someone?

Ming

No, but I can get a can of petrol and some pics of Lil, should be equally painful.

ouch!

Ming  :hi:

mikexxlong

A word of warning just in case you’re thinking about it

I had my ass, crack & sack waxed at a legit place ready for my sexual escapades planned during the week :dance:
After coming out of the legit place, the urge took me to get a massage with B2B & HR :crazy:

So a nice lady can slide themselves over my now super smooth balls & arse  :yahoo:

Well I did not know at the time but freshly shaved or waxed areas can get irritated by the oils used at these massage places,
So I ended up with red blotchy, slightly inflamed arse & bollocks for about 3 days until it all calmed down  :(

just letting you know :rolleyes:

sexdrugsrock

If your going for a full body wax including intimate you want to go with someone legit and fully trained, and yes steer clear of fbsm for a few days I use this place
External Link/Members Only

As legit as they come but fully trained and do intimate areas

Offline Bitofluff

Ouch.

If I was you id look for a salon or someone who does it a lot rather than a part-timer. You really wan a professional if your going for the back sack and crack.

smithie1000

No, but I can get a can of petrol and some pics of Lil, should be equally painful.

ouch!

Stop it.......... she is mine  :scare:

Dodo

If your going for a full body wax including intimate you want to go with someone legit and fully trained, and yes steer clear of fbsm for a few days I use this place
External Link/Members Only

As legit as they come but fully trained and do intimate areas
So when you are being dehaired what do you do with your stiffy !!

sexdrugsrock

So when you are being dehaired what do you do with your stiffy !!

He won't be getting no stiffy  being waxed he be too busy trying to stifle the whimpers especially for the 1st time

Ming

Stop it.......... she is mine  :scare:
Sorry smithie, thought you were sharing????  :D

thailuver

kulabs beauty spa I paid 100 was told between 100 and 140 full bod everywhere but head and face I am not too hairy so only starting price
aso tip of 20 on top so I left more happy

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:10:14 pm by thailuver »

smithie1000

A word of warning just in case you’re thinking about it

I had my ass, crack & sack waxed at a legit place ready for my sexual escapades planned during the week :dance:
After coming out of the legit place, the urge took me to get a massage with B2B & HR :crazy:

So a nice lady can slide themselves over my now super smooth balls & arse  :yahoo:

Well I did not know at the time but freshly shaved or waxed areas can get irritated by the oils used at these massage places,
So I ended up with red blotchy, slightly inflamed arse & bollocks for about 3 days until it all calmed down  :(

just letting you know :rolleyes:
I go here External Link/Members Only   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online samsung1

Thanks for the heads up lads, not sure whether to spend 100 on a waxing session or a punt? i think thats an easy one to decide.  :wackogirl: