Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely katty coventry  (Read 5214 times)

homerj79

she works at a hotel in city centre for a couple of weeks at a time.

External Link/Members Only

very sexy woman tall amazing breasts. as per her profile no owo but I still expected her to lick my balls. is that wrong of me? in this industry that is like a bricky not touching bricks! 

then went to suck her amazing tits and she recoiled and got arsey with me maybe she though I was a biter or something. now I take hygiene seriously so was  clean and freshly showered.  then wanted 69 but she said no room on the bed and where do I put my legs? this was in a large room with two single beds put together. so no 69

the sex was ok her on top very slow rhythm tried to get her to speed up but no, had to go to doggy to cum.  when she was ontop she did have a couple of double chins but was in no way fat maybe a size 10/12 slightly larger than her pictures would suggest. I don't know how she has got so many good reviews on adultwork?  very vanilla I like the dirtier girl now  4/10  in fact would be a neg review if not for her amazing tits she could be on page 3

homerj79

in fact if katty had missy kinks personality and busty Anita's oral and rimming skills and was maybe half to a stone lighter she would be perfect.

1234.com

Seen her when she was in Bham.
Cons:
Same experience with me! She got angry for trying to suck breast. So, stopped.
Little heavier than the picture.
I was not expecting OWO anyway.
No DFK or even kiss on cheek.

Pro:
As she says oral with, was good.
Good size breasts.
Good English.

homerj79

I found her oral mediocre at best, at least their was no chance of finishing too quickly. in fact no chance of finishing at all

Offline fredhiggins

I found her terrible

When she found out I had OWO previously she banned kissing or eating her pussy. half hearted all the way through. I nearly walked and asked for a refund but then decided to change to 30 minutes, for £50 instead of the hour at £70; and on that 30 mins she still shortchanged me and avoided any effort for a second cum.

Offline Trevor12

She sounds awful. Removed from hotlist, and added to blacklist.

Offline James37

She sounds awful. Removed from hotlist, and added to blacklist.

I'm doing the same. Thanks for the review OP - you saved me some money.

Offline Stew

Are we all sure she's an actual hooker not a real girlfriend who won't allow anything other than a light peck on the cheek and mish.  :D

She's off my C list now anyway. I had her down for a visit if I was ever in Coventry and nothing much to do.

Offline ClimaxMan

I DID warn you!
Katty blows VERY hot and cold...........normally cold.
Wouldn't allow me to cum over her tits either!  :thumbsdown:

velocity

She used to be good before, but not any more, she totally changed her temper, very rude, very arrogant, I have seen her two weeks ago, when she was in Coventry at Brittania Hotel, totally different, though its your decision, but I will advise to not waste your time and money, coventry is dead these days man.

velocity

Careful don't waste your money and time before you regret, she comes back to Coventry

velocity

She used to be good before, but not any more, she totally changed her temper, very rude, very arrogant, I have seen her two weeks ago, when she was in Coventry at Brittania Hotel, totally different, though its your decision, but I will advise to not waste your time and money, coventry is dead these days man.

velocity

I found her terrible

When she found out I had OWO previously she banned kissing or eating her pussy. half hearted all the way through. I nearly walked and asked for a refund but then decided to change to 30 minutes, for £50 instead of the hour at £70; and on that 30 mins she still shortchanged me and avoided any effort for a second cum.
I agree with you

velocity

very sexy woman tall amazing breasts. as per her profile no owo but I still expected her to lick my balls. is that wrong of me? in this industry that is like a bricky not touching bricks! 

then went to suck her amazing tits and she recoiled and got arsey with me maybe she though I was a biter or something. now I take hygiene seriously so was  clean and freshly showered.  then wanted 69 but she said no room on the bed and where do I put my legs? this was in a large room with two single beds put together. so no 69

the sex was ok her on top very slow rhythm tried to get her to speed up but no, had to go to doggy to cum.  when she was ontop she did have a couple of double chins but was in no way fat maybe a size 10/12 slightly larger than her pictures would suggest. I don't know how she has got so many good reviews on adultwork?  very vanilla I like the dirtier girl now  4/10  in fact would be a neg review if not for her amazing tits she could be on page 3
Still the worst

Offline fredhiggins

they are nice tits but they are still fake; so no page 3! all my recent experiences suggest give me a MILF type with nice normal tits who likes her job over someone like Katty any day.

velocity

The most arrogant pros I have ever seen. How does she treat mate

starman

I don't know what some of you guys have done to upset Katty on your visits, but I saw her and she was on top form.
Looked fabulous, very chatty, and we got on great.  I went clean and well-presented, which she likes, paid her a few compliments, handled her with care, and got well-treated in return.
(This is how I would treat any girl, not just Katty, and it seems to work).

OK... So the BJ was covered and not the best ever, but I knew what to expect.
Light kissing was allowed, her breasts were heavily involved, and sex was in the positions I chose.  She never once stopped me from touching her, nor lost her lovely smile. I only needed 45 minutes of the hour paid for, but we continued chatting and she was in no hurry to throw me out.

I can see that she might blow hot and cold, but treat her right and you will enjoy your visit.  I did!

Offline fredhiggins

I was nice from start to finish and still had a poor time.
 :unknown:

Offline saf1976

I don't know what some of you guys have done to upset Katty on your visits, but I saw her and she was on top form.
Looked fabulous, very chatty, and we got on great.  I went clean and well-presented, which she likes, paid her a few compliments, handled her with care, and got well-treated in return.
(This is how I would treat any girl, not just Katty, and it seems to work).

OK... So the BJ was covered and not the best ever, but I knew what to expect.
Light kissing was allowed, her breasts were heavily involved, and sex was in the positions I chose.  She never once stopped me from touching her, nor lost her lovely smile. I only needed 45 minutes of the hour paid for, but we continued chatting and she was in no hurry to throw me out.

I can see that she might blow hot and cold, but treat her right and you will enjoy your visit.  I did!

I've seen her 3 times and not had a problem with her. I got on real well with her. She even remembers the first time I saw her which I found nice.

velocity

She has changed a lot and like busty anita became the worst. Will not recommend to any one. Waste of time and money

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I enjoyed Katty at the time (my review is here somewhere) however with the benefit of hindsight and a lot more (better) pressys under my belt i would reclassify my experience as average rather than good.

Her body is top notch, her service is okay.

I probably wouldn't go back now.

Offline Marsh777

I was planning on seeing her this weekend as she's back in the country and she looks incredible in her latest photo. I might have a rethink now though... Not sure who else to go for though.

homerj79

looks like she's put on weight easy a size 14 now

Offline Marsh777

Size 14? Really??? She looks very slim in her two new photos. Unless they're old ones that she's just uploaded. Has anyone seen her recently?

homerj79

she hide's it well remember she is very tall, i remember seeing a post on here that says shes older than her profile aswell.  deffo size 12/14 not trim like her very old photos but still very attractive it's her attitude that lets her down. if you book her dont try to suck on her amazing tits she will get the hump

Offline fredhiggins

gorgeous girl - just not in to sex really; I prefer the overweight MILF school mum who swallowed my load 3 times this morning and orgasmed 10 times!

Offline captivaman

Could we have a link Fred ???

Offline saf1976

Has anyone seen her recently that hasn't been banned by the site?

Offline ScouserRod

She has had mixed reviews on here but is on my "hot list"
Czech girls are generally good value-perhaps she has hopefully mellowed over the years ??

Offline fredhiggins

Offline Mowgli

Actually I saw her about 2yrs ago at a hotel in Coventry center. Experience was almost exactly the same as the original poster.I actually abandoned the punt as I could not see a reason for her reactions except having taken the money,to sour the meeting and get you gone.She got nasty for nothing at all.In real life she is bigger with stretch marks and smaller breasts and about 32 years old at the time.Her English was reasonable.I was new to punting then and after lots of fun since she stands out as one of the worst punts.Thankfully my next adventure was at lower Ford St.So definitely lads give her a miss and lots of luck if you do because you won't TOFTT  because others have warned you.

Cumer121

Her behavior is the worst I have ever seen, I would advise anyone to avoid

starman

in fact if katty had missy kinks personality and busty Anita's oral and rimming skills and was maybe half to a stone lighter she would be perfect.

Having seen each of these girls myself, I think this is a very accurate suggestion! :D