Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will certainly be to good to be true.  (Read 1740 times)

Online EYEPUNT

Whilst this girl is shit hot looking, real photos and movies , I feel all your going to get is scammed. She will not meet you for her advertised rates but for big big money ( can not confirm  if a service would take place). With the promise of paying you back a lot more.  Needs the money for her business to buy stock but the returns will be fantastic. Will also say she she invests in the stock market as a trader. Whilst I’m aware of her trading portfolio I feel it’s not doing well and you will never see a return.

Two profiles same girl.  No feedback

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hope someone proves me wrong.

Online Jasonk71

Offline milyzz

@eyepunt. How did you not notice she does bareback?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:40:04 pm by milyzz »

Offline tesla

Whilst this girl is shit hot looking,

struggling to find the shit hot looking girl in the profile, average at best...IMO

Offline Punterperson1971

struggling to find the shit hot looking girl in the profile, average at best...IMO
The second profile her prices are shit I’d book 2 x 30 mins at £240 and not an hour with her at £295 I think it’s a scam
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:13:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline valiumdick

These Dreamers make you Laugh More mug any1 to pay stupid prices :rolleyes:

Online EYEPUNT

@eyepunt. How did you not notice she does bareback?

Who said I didn’t notice?

@milyzz did you not notice on one profile bareback is not in the likes list?

Offline Punterperson1971

I tend to stick with a regular now so many wg pricing their selves out of a punt or it’s going to be shit so I don’t take the risk as much now,give a a good reliable regular who is good at her job and no rush anytime

Offline milyzz

Who said I didn’t notice?

@milyzz did you not notice on one profile bareback is not in the likes list?

Yes i did notice.

I don't see the point in advertising a barebacker, unless its to warn others or you have met her and have been a victim of her scams?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 05:25:03 pm by milyzz »

Online EYEPUNT

Yes i did notice.

I don't see the point in advertising a barebacker, unless its to warn others or you have met her and have been a victim of her scams?

advertise:-
verb
describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.

Something which I have not done.  I haven’t been a victim of one of her scams as I would never pay a deposit. Or give someone like this a large loan with the promise of cheap/free meets or high returns on the loan.

I highlighted the profile so people could make an informed choice regarding contact and what to probably expect.