Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A knock back from Su Nin Ya Rugby  (Read 1664 times)

Offline B1g B1ll

After searching for a suitable establishment in the Rugby area for my trip next week I came across a couple of reviews for Su Nin Ya.

External Link/Members Only

Tried several times on both numbers: 07456 447707 & 01788 877003 finally got through on the latter. To be told a definite sorry no to any kind of extras, body2body or HE.

Not sure if this is just the “phone response” or if it really is a ’NO’ don’t know whether to go and chance my arm anyway, or steer clear.

Any ideas or suggestions for alternatives in Rugby TC?

Anything appreciated, thanks.

Robbiebucks

After searching for a suitable establishment in the Rugby area for my trip next week I came across a couple of reviews for Su Nin Ya.

Tried several times on both numbers: 07456 447707 & 01788 877003 finally got through on the latter. To be told a definite sorry no to any kind of extras, body2body or HE.

Not sure if this is just the “phone response” or if it really is a ’NO’ don’t know whether to go and chance my arm anyway, or steer clear.

Does this really count as a review? It sounds like a phone response to be fair...

Offline Goldfinch

Does this really count as a review? It sounds like a phone response to be fair...

I agree-probably should be transferred to the discussion section,but I don't want to make the wrong decision,so will leave it to a more experienced member to make that call.

The op only joined here yesterday,but if you would of searched the forum using the search button,you'll see there's at least 1 review for this place last year and extras were available.

NEVER discuss extras over the phone,wait till your in the room with the SP.

This was that review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125676.msg1423204#msg1423204

Offline B1g B1ll

Yeah my bad!!! Sorry
🙄Newbies, who’d have em?

Offline Littlefoot

Tried several times on both numbers: 07456 447707 & 01788 877003 finally got through on the latter. To be told a definite sorry no to any kind of extras, body2body or HE.

No booking was agreed, so this is not a review. And op heed Goldfinches advice, never discuss extras on the phone... They have no idea who you are, you could be any form of officialdom for all they know.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 06:23:50 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Goldfinch

No booking was agreed, so this is not a review. And op heed Goldfinches advice, never discuss extras on the phone... They have no idea who you are, you could be officialdom for all they know.

:hi:

Moved to discussion. :thumbsup:

Offline B1g B1ll

Ok guys, I’ve taken onboard all that’s been said both about the post not being a review and also about extras not being discussed over the phone.

I have decided to ‘take the bull by the horns’ as it were and made a booking for Thursday morning and I shall then be posting a full review...

Offline Fishface

You can still go maybe use a different phone number to call. Of course they won't tell you over the phone what's on offer they aren't stupid.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B1g B1ll

You can still go maybe use a different phone number to call. Of course they won't tell you over the phone what's on offer they aren't stupid.

They must be more savvy down south... my local haunts up here in the Northwest (Ashton-under-Lyne) will happily give you the full menu over the phone...  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Barney31

i think this place can be a bit hit and miss as when I first visited the lady said that she didn’t do hand relief even though I asked outright at the end of the massage.  However I went last week (haven’t got round to doing a review yet) and there wasn’t that much teasing during the massage but at the end I had her knickers around her ankles and was playing with her clit while she wanked me off.

Offline B1g B1ll

i think this place can be a bit hit and miss as when I first visited the lady said that she didn’t do hand relief even though I asked outright at the end of the massage.  However I went last week (haven’t got round to doing a review yet) and there wasn’t that much teasing during the massage but at the end I had her knickers around her ankles and was playing with her clit while she wanked me off.
Did you get her name Barney?

Offline mr.bluesky

True- can be hit or miss, have not been here for a while but always got at least a happy ending. Like a lot of Thai or Chinese massage places they always seem to have a high turn over of staff

Offline Lindberg

I have been there a couple of times. I have had a HE every time and as has been said there is hardly any or no actual teasing but once you turn over they will touch the little fella and ask if you want that massaging. I have had a girl called Cookie and one called Lah-te (not sure if that’s the right pronunciation). I would definitely choose the latter as she gives a better massage and HJ. I hope this helps and now I want to book in today after thinking about it😂

Offline Barney31

Did you get her name Barney?

Sorry B1ll I didn’t but I can never remember the anyway  :wacko:

Offline B1g B1ll

Sorry B1ll I didn’t but I can never remember the anyway  :wacko:
No Probs Barney.
Happy Punting!!!