Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: help, worried i might have chlamydia?advice needed please  (Read 2733 times)

pleasurer

last week i saw someone that i have been seeing semi regularly fro 10 years
i always have owo with CIM

2 weeks before i saw her i had a clean test for chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea
last night when i went to pee i had a mild stinging sensation and since then it has stopped
should i test again for chlamydia?

Offline AlwaysLooking

Phone up the GUM Clinic and ask. It's not going to hurt going for another test, the only thing I can't remember is what the time duration between infection and showing up in a test is. That said they might test you, put you on something for it, and then test you again in another week or two.

Offline DDDave

Christmas is making my wewe sting.

Offline Caratacus

Any chance telling us who the WG is?

pleasurer

i dont know her name, she used to work in bluebell ages ago, she is an older more mature lady
she works close to bmw garage close to jewellery quarter in birmingham
she sees only a few clients and regulars
looks like an older version of cindy beal from east enders

Offline largecock1234567

last night when i went to pee i had a mild stinging sensation and since then it has stopped

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go away if it were once you get symptoms. More that likely some irritation especially ifor soap gets down there.
This made me race to clinic a while ago and she said it looks like your just a hit dry and irritatd in there..m so they did test's anyway.

Offline cueball

i dont know her name,

Eh??????

pleasurer

her name is sue i think, i  dont know if that is her real name or the name she goes by for her job

Online PepeMAGA

dont worry about it just go for another test. good chance you might just be a bit dehydrated from the festivities though, makes your pee a bit more potent

hardshlong

Been seeing her for ten years and you don't know her name  :unknown: anyone else think this is strange   :crazy:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Book an appointment with your local GUM clinic...simple 

What other advice can someone give other than that.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Stapler

Been seeing her for ten years and you don't know her name  :unknown: anyone else think this is strange   :crazy:

Maybe he's abiding by the site rules :

- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Schwing

Maybe he's abiding by the site rules :

- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

I'd say so. Like I mean what a tool asks for name and shame? Seriously guys, it goes both ways! I could come here and make false allegations and likewise so don't be daft!
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Just go to the clinic....

There have been occasions I have visited twice in a month if I have been concerned, they are very non judgemental, it is best to be honest with the clinic and tell them you visit WG's, they will then treat you appropriately.

Ming  :hi:

robbie1972

Cindy beale from eastenders?
She looks more like pat butcher

mikexxlong

i dont know her name, she used to work in bluebell ages ago, she is an older more mature lady
she works close to bmw garage close to jewellery quarter in birmingham
she sees only a few clients and regulars
looks like an older version of cindy beal from east enders

Is she Scottish or Romanian?

Offline Madone1

A mild stinging sensation when you pee doesn't always mean a STI. Spicy food,dehydration or too much booze can do it as well. But a trip to the gum clinic will put your mind at ease.

Offline SolihullPunt

I had similar symptoms a few years ago, diagnosed as Non-specific urethritis.

Not sure what caused it, but some anti-biotics sorted it out pretty quickly.

thailuver

10 years ? goes to get checked by experts but asks us who are at best quacks? yes that's strange

Offline Marmalade

If it were your arse I'd say you were full of shit ...

Dellboy

Looks like all his posts are.......