Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help and advice??  (Read 587 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Can anyone tell me, if I see a WG off aw, and the experience weren't that good. If I then leave a

Negative on here, and the WG then sees this review and recognises its me, can she then change

the positive feedback she left for me on aw, to a negative? And make up a load of bollocks like he

Was a fucking nightmare etc? Basically what I'm asking, once the WG has left feedback on aw, is it

Possible for her to change it?

Offline Stapler

Unless you booked her through the booking system, how would she know who you are?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

If you did use the booking system wait a couple of weeks before posting a review on here. She would have seen others by then, so won't know who you are. Unless you are using the same user name!

..S..

Offline Littlefoot

Unless you booked her through the booking system, how would she know who you are?

..S...

If it became that obvious the way I described the meet in the review. You know the specifics of

What actually took place. So what your saying is don't use the booking system on aw, but a lot of

Girls insist on using the booking system. Please ignore my naivety but I've only been punting

properly for 3 months.

Offline Littlefoot

If you did use the booking system wait a couple of weeks before posting a review on here. She would have seen others by then, so won't know who you are. Unless you are using the same user name!

..S..

Ok thanks for that.

Andy61

Can anyone tell me, if I see a WG off aw, and the experience weren't that good. If I then leave a

Negative on here, and the WG then sees this review and recognises its me, can she then change

the positive feedback she left for me on aw, to a negative? And make up a load of bollocks like he

Was a fucking nightmare etc? Basically what I'm asking, once the WG has left feedback on aw, is it

Possible for her to change it?

And she cant change it but she can ask AW admin to remove it - although talking to AW admin is like trying to knit fog

Offline Stapler

If it became that obvious the way I described the meet in the review. You know the specifics of

What actually took place. So what your saying is don't use the booking system on aw, but a lot of

Girls insist on using the booking system. Please ignore my naivety but I've only been punting

properly for 3 months.

There are also lots of girls who advertise with their phone numbers on AW. Just phone them up. They won't know who you are.

..S....

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the info guys. Much appreciated