Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30 min booking  (Read 809 times)

stonesfan310

Only booked a WG once before and that was for an hour. What do you usually fit into 30 minutes? I can imagine banging her and then she suddenly tells me the 30 minutes are up. Girl I'm gonna see has pretty good ratings on AW but do some of them rush you for these bookings?

Offline cueball

I usually manage to get French kissing, ro and a fuck in a couple of positions in a 30 minute booking, only one pop though, you'll usually get about 5 or 10 minute overrun

Offline claretandblue

two rounds,the first i stick to oral finishing with cim or facial ideally,the second will be sex in a few positions then either cum in thr confom or another cim.I think it depends what you are looking for from a punt,i am not looking for a sustitute girlfriend just a hot girl to fuck,as such 30 minutes solid action is enough for me and after a quick clean up and chat im ready to go

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I've always managed to do all the dirty deeds in 30 mins, booked an hour once only because she was doing it cheap and still spent the last 20 mins staring at the ceiling thinking how shit the lampshade was  :wacko:

Ben4454

For me a 30 minute punt is all that is needed. I am a one pop kind of guy and recently realised a hour booking is not needed. I prefer to have it build up then have multiple pops.

I do not see why a working girls services should differ depending on time slotted - unless it takes 30 minutes to get it into her ass.

Usually within 30 minutes I can get a quick chat in followed by some OWO and sex. Then back to OWO for the finish.

Online livlad

i normally find 30 mins enough as well normally over run by 5 10 mins the last time I booked an hour after popping I was struggling to get hard again maybe I need a longer recharge time

Offline YoungBrum

My last was a 30 minute visit. Had a quick shower, oral both ways and a few positions. I'm a one and done man so I don't usually go for an hour long visit unless I really like the girl or she doesn't do anything shorter than an hour