Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freeviews on AdultWork  (Read 3221 times)

Redhead Lover

Do they have an expiry date?  For example, if I bought enough credits today to get one freeview, could I still use it a month from now?

Thanks

Offline trailblazer

As far as I know they don't expire, certainly not within a month. I've got 9 and I don't accumulate more than 3 every month or 6 weeks.

Redhead Lover

Offline Qwerty

I've def been back to PG pages I've accessed via Freeviews, and found they're no longer accessible - not sure on the timescale though

pierrot

If I buy a PG I save it on my ipad then email the pics to my yahoo mail after which I delete them from my ipad.. And delete the sent mails
I would hate one of my kids to stumble on something they shouldnt.

Offline Pale Rider

I don't think the freeview "tokens" expire.  But as far as I can recall, if you use a freeview to view a private gallery then access to it expires when it would normally if you were to pay with credits.  E.g. if it is 3 credits for 24 hours, as soon you use a freeview the clock is ticking for 24 hours from then.  So if you want longer access then download the pics using firefox or something similar. 

Hopefully that helps.

Offline ampersand

I think you can only use one freeview per profile - I tried to use a second freeview to access a movie clip having previously used one on the profile and it wouldn't allow me to.

Offline Pale Rider

I think you can only use one freeview per profile - I tried to use a second freeview to access a movie clip having previously used one on the profile and it wouldn't allow me to.

Yup, spot on. You can only use one freeview per provider, so if you view a private gallery or a movie then you can't use another freeview for that providers profile again.  So be choosy!

Redhead Lover

Great, thanks for your help everyone.