Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best/favourite parts of a massage?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Swagga

Firstly apologies if this has already been discussed on this forum.

So I came back from a massage at Sabai Thai in Birmingham thoroughly enjoying the time there. On the train home I started thinking about what I specifically liked about the massage, and my mind then wondered onto my other massage experiences and what the best parts of a massage are for me. So thought id throw the question out to everyone.....what are your favourite parts of a massage? Now I know that most will say the obvious....the HE is the best. If that is the case is there a specific technique that is your fave (e.g. a certain way the member has been handled)? I'll get the ball rolling with a few of my thoughts:

- those first few drops or rub of oil on the body (usually on the leg somewhere)...esp if its cold outside and the masseuse's hands are warm
- deep massage around both shoulder blades and into the neck (gives me shivers when done right)
- the 'accidental balls swipe' while on my front......esp when there's long strokes up the legs and then suddenly slows down on the inner thigh with just the fingertips touching the ball sack/upper thigh.....or the balls swipe when massaging across the ass
- the gentle ball grab when on the front...esp if there's been a lot of the above teasing to get the juices flowing...this usually only happens when a HR is agreed
- sideways massage across the chest and stomach....with the 'accidental' touch on the cock head when swiping back and forth on lower abs
- the feeling of a pair of tits or nipple draping across the body...only experienced this once when I had b2b but there's something very sensual about feeling a nipple run down your back, ass and legs when you're on your front
- when a masseuse pushes in her thumbs at certain pressure points along the upper and lower back or on the bottom of the feet

To be fair ive probably described a full body massage with the above. lol. But interested to hear what others think through their own experiences.  :)

GeeWiz

Walking out of there with more movement in my neck, looser shoulders and - if it's that kind of massage - an empty ball bag.

I think you're either still on your post-punt high or over-thinking it?

herelonely

Sorry, thought I'd logged onto UK punting not... ah fuck it - I like the cheeky little smile, the dimples in the cheeks the sound of whispering my name - I think his name was Jason

Fuck me   :dash:

Offline spartanwizard

Reach unders, ball play while lay on stomach.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Massage my cock, testicles and ego.... anything else is just time wasting.

Dodo

Well, as it happens, just experienced my first pre massage shared bath. Absolutely fantastic experience, half an hour in the bath being washed and luffered and knowing I had the massage and HR to come.........it was bliss.  :wacko:

Pompoy123

I love laying on my from and the massusue getting naked rubbing oil all over my back getting on top of me and sliding their cock in... Oh no no no I mean   :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Offline socks

When they rub their hands all the way up my legs and continue to do the swipe up me arse crack.

For a massage though there's only one way to go. Four hands. Done by a pair who are working your cock and balls as part of the occasion - and making you cum with their hands, mouths or fannies is absolutely on the agenda - it is probably the best experience I've ever had.

Offline cueball

The sex at either end of the massage, only massage I have is on a one hour punt n I need to recover from first pop

Offline jambogaz

Only had this with (several different) Asian ladies.  When they have been massaging you firmly, and all of a sudden they go to really light, fingertip strokes, sometimes just the tips of their nails, really gentle but quite quick strokes.  Usually round about that time they reach under with a handful of massage oil...Bliss!

a10

I don't ask for massage, and never want one in the service either, but if it has to happen...

The bit where it stops and the proper service begins.

Offline myothernameis

A legitimate massage, where extras aren't on offer, you don't dare ask

You have an erection, and she must know this as well, there all ways the briefest of touches, on your bum

So you know and she knows, and you know nothing going to happen, and she knows if you ask, its goodbye

I enjoy these massages I can easily fall a sleep

There a couple of Polish girls running a legitimate massage parlour in the south side of Glasgow, called relaxglasgow, and would recommend them just for the massages alone

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline madeinwales56

End of my cock being massaged by her tonsils.

Offline spartanwizard

I love laying on my from and the massusue getting naked rubbing oil all over my back getting on top of me and sliding their cock in... Oh no no no I mean   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D  :thumbsup: