Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork feeback is a load of bollocks!  (Read 3140 times)

Offline NIK

I have asked this before, but why does AW feedback often use similar language when describing a girl? For example 'wow', a word I've only ever seen in American comics and one I've never heard anyone actually use features frequently. And on a thread I've just responded to in the East Midlands board 'lovely' is used twice running in feedback. Surely this incredibly frequent use of repetitive language in feedback screams out fake?
Furthermore, why is it so many AW reviews feel the need to review even if the meeting didn't tale place? Is that a requirement of the AW booking process? I get sick of seeing stuff such as 'meeting didn't happen as I couldn't make it, but hope to see her soon. She was fab and understanding.'  :angry:

Offline MeesterNeek

I have asked this before, but why does AW feedback often use similar language when describing a girl? For example 'wow', a word I've only ever seen in American comics and one I've never heard anyone actually use features frequently. And on a thread I've just responded to in the East Midlands board 'lovely' is used twice running in feedback. Surely this incredibly frequent use of repetitive language in feedback screams out fake?
Furthermore, why is it so many AW reviews feel the need to review even if the meeting didn't tale place? Is that a requirement of the AW booking process? I get sick of seeing stuff such as 'meeting didn't happen as I couldn't make it, but hope to see her soon. She was fab and understanding.'  :angry:

+1 - especially the last bit about nothing happening.

I like to think I can spot a fake one but the repetition is getting endless and they cannot all the fake (or can they?) I now dig deeper and look at reviewers other FB and the FB of his previous punts. If there is a reasonable trail to follow then OK - if the trail is just the one or two then Shields Up Mr Sulu and reverse out at Warp Speed

:lol:  :dash:

Offline NelsonH

The "feedback only" reports can be left without there being a confirmed booking.
They serve to inflate the total, which looks good, and raises the profile in a "rating" based search.
They are a no effort fake-up.

The repeat words, like "wow", probably arise from reading previous reports and the phraseology gets stuck in peoples minds. Basically they tend to repeat each other.

Almost all my feedback from WG's includes the word "gentleman".
Like "wow" this is almost absent from everyday speech now.

The root of all this is, people feel inhibited from free expression, on AW.
So they fall back on cliche.

Offline Boundless

The "feedback only" reports can be left without there being a confirmed booking.
They serve to inflate the total, which looks good, and raises the profile in a "rating" based search.
They are a no effort fake-up.

The repeat words, like "wow", probably arise from reading previous reports and the phraseology gets stuck in peoples minds. Basically they tend to repeat each other.

Almost all my feedback from WG's includes the word "gentleman".
Like "wow" this is almost absent from everyday speech now.

The root of all this is, people feel inhibited from free expression, on AW.
So they fall back on cliche.

I always assumed that when a WG says "gentleman" it's code for other girls that the bloke is over 50.

Offline Sedlmayer

+1 - especially the last bit about nothing happening.

I like to think I can spot a fake one but the repetition is getting endless and they cannot all the fake (or can they?) I now dig deeper and look at reviewers other FB and the FB of his previous punts. If there is a reasonable trail to follow then OK - if the trail is just the one or two then Shields Up Mr Sulu and reverse out at Warp Speed

:lol:  :dash:
[/quote

This is a good technique and I've spotted some hidden gems (ie with little feedback or reviews here) this way. BTW, a trail of one or two isn't so bad - most on AW have no trail to follow at all... :(

Offline Bangers and Gash

I always assumed that when a WG says "gentleman" it's code for other girls that the bloke is over 50.

I always assumed ''gentleman'' meant the guy came in the first 5 minutes and spent the rest of his time cuddling and generally blowing smoke up the proz's arse. ie; easy money.

Offline Sedlmayer

I always assumed ''gentleman'' meant the guy came in the first 5 minutes and spent the rest of his time cuddling and generally blowing smoke up the proz's arse. ie; easy money.

Pretty much. It usually means that the guy is generally OK, no problem, clean, polite, not too much hard work.....
(Or that's what I've been told anyway)

Offline jackdaw

Pretty much. It usually means that the guy is generally OK, no problem, clean, polite, not too much hard work.....
(Or that's what I've been told anyway)

Oh dear, "gentleman" is feedback I usually get... so I'm hoping that the theory that its routine for any geezer over 50 who doesn't go completely berserk during the meet is the right one.

I think in general AW is a minefield for the unwary. In my punting desert I reckon 90% of the recent attractive profiles are fake in one way or other... bait and switch, picture sellers, bullshit merchants, etc.

You can sift through them to get at the few worthwhile nuggets using tried and tested techniques (e.g. as mentioned here back tracking through feedback to see if likely to be from real punters, checking photos via tineye, see if any reviews here, etc).

But you do need to start with mindset that a lot of the profiles are suspect, and therefore need checking. It says a lot for most agencies that I still think AW is better than most of them.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:26:55 am by jackdaw »

Offline cueball

As I've said in another post I use the aw feedback to cross reference whether a wg is fake or not. The "wow" and "special" etc have no meaning to me but real punter and real wg do.

What I have done is put a post up on here with a potential punt and get some good heads up from lads on here.

So, read review on here, cross reference a w feedback, put the potential punt up on here, if all good..... punt away, you can never be 100% sure til you've actually been to the punt but you can do your homework and increase your odds of success.

I never ever punt with a girl I haven't spoke to on the phone neither, if she not willing to speak then I go elsewhere.

Ofcourse everything can be faked, even on here the review could be fake but the more work you do the better.

Offline The Hound

I completely agree about AW FB being a load of bollocks - but I am a cynical old bastard -  I hate the old FB malarkey - don't trust it either way - I get it though - WG wants a guy who pays, fucks and leaves and is no problem - the FB flawed as it is - at least gives some indication that that might be the case.

As for FB about the lady - fuck that - I don't rely on any of that shit - to much bullshit out there - only way to find out is visit and make my own judgement.

Here are examples of FB I think are a load of bollocks: 

Nice or nicest - just about my least favourite word in the English language - totally meaningless - means in this context: dull and boring and no trouble - easy money.   

Lovely - my second least favourite word in the English language - means dull and boring and no trouble.

Respectful: means not very demanding - easy money

Perfect gent: fuck I hate this phrase - can't even be arsed to spell out 'gentleman' means no trouble and pays up.

Pleasure seeing you: means pleasure seeing the back of you.

Loved spending time: really what really loved spending time - I often think what a load of bollocks.

Charming [gentleman} - this means your a bit quirky or weird

Fun: fuck I hate this word - what the fuck does fun mean?

Looking forward to the next one: means looking forward to getting paid and getting you out of the door.

Good company: means you prefer a longer booking and like to chat which is fine because they could chat all day long.

Total gent: never sure what a total gent is - fucking meaningless.

Absolute pleasure: easy money

Perfect: hate seeing the word perfect - I mean shit nobody's perfect - just cliché and irritating.

Time flew by: easy money.

Weak at the knees: means punter focused on her pleasure which again is easy money.

Loved and lovely - despise both these words - means fuck all.

Well spoken: read this a few times - what is that all about - I'm a cockney and never thought the way we speak was a feedback issue - I guess it means posh.

Fantastic: what the fuck does fantastic mean?

Considerate: does as he's told - rather like the panda - eats, shits, leaves, punter: pays, fucks and leaves.

Great conversation: what a load of bollocks - who pays for good conversation.

Total gentleman: FFS we have absolute, perfect and now we have total - what is a total gentleman other than pays, fucks and leaves.

Absolute gent: want to bang my head against the wall when I read this.

Superb tongue skills: I always think yeah right - and probably means hasn't a clue.

Lethal tongue skills: this one to be fair makes me smile - like so good he's dangerous and he could kill you.

Charming: means new to punting and does as he's told and not very demanding - easy money.

Exactly how you want a gent to be: this one makes me laugh - means pays, fucks and leaves.

Gentle: means shy introverted and easy to handle:

Energetic: Code for a little to demanding.

Knows how to please a woman: means hasn't a fucking clue - I always laugh when I read as the punter probably thinks he's Don Juan!

The nicest guy I have ever met: means a Fluffy prat - no problem whatsoever taking his money and getting him out the door

Clean: Now were talking - because I think ultimately that's what a WG wants to know does the punter have basic hygiene skills because nobody wants to fuck a smelly fucker.

Offline Taggart

Well, I think The Hound has blown the most commonly used adjectives into touch. If we stop using these, FRs and feeback will become dull. I think some of the interpretations provided are unfair, unrealistic and negative. While some may seek other meanings to the examples, the use of them is nicer than saying 'she was a great fuck' or 'really tight fanny'.

FB has it's potential uses, and it's up to as punters to see though the waffle and fluffiness. Personally I'd prefer something rather than nothing, the advantage being that you get to know punters who like the same kind of ladies and experiences, so what they say carries more credibility and there's a better chance of getting VFM, that turning up and shagging a sack of spunds.

The FB is like Trip Advisor for prossies, everyone sees the experience differently, so as some on TA may not like a particular hotel, some think it's great, ditto WGs.

And let's be honest, with the FB and forums like this, as punters we are far more informed and aware than ever. Don't knock it.

Offline smiths

All very simple for me i dont believe a word of A/W feedback unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter. A/W is designed to make money for its owners NOT help punters. I use it as its the best i know of to locate WGs with displayed phone numbers.

The amount of punters proud of having feedback frankly makes me laugh, the service buyer needing FB, whatever next, a written reference and photo ID before a WG deigns to see you. I do though accept punters in punting deserts might need FB to get a punt, i just thank god i punt in London.

My advice of course is to use this site to locate recommended WGs by punters you find credible, in London at least there are many decent WGs about as reviews show.

Offline The Hound

..to be honest I'd rather like to read 'great fuck' or 'really tight fanny' it may not be nice but its my kind of language and funnily enough both those things are important to me!

As for 'don't knock it' - what is AW FB some kind of sacred cow which I can't knock and take the piss out of?

I thought that was the idea of a forum - we can construct or deconstruct until our hearts content, express an opinion hear there or everywhere - that's what makes it fun and my opinion is that FB on AW is largely a load of old bollocks and the fascile, anodyne and frankly lazy language both punter and WG resort to are a complete piss take of which I take little note.

Because its all about sucking and seeing is - the fruit of the pudding is in the eating and so on - I never rely on FB - I rely on my instinct, my phone call to the WG and make my own mind up.

I am not a member on AW as can't be arsed - I just call them up and take things from them - and don't get me started on the low life I think run AW!!

If I have just kicked into touch the vast majority of adjectives when describing an encounter between a punter and WG then for sure FB will continue to be complete load of meaningless bollocks.

But I said I was a cynical old bastard and I feel sure cynical old bastards like me are welcome on this forum (at least I hope we are).

Offline Sedlmayer

..to be honest I'd rather like to read 'great fuck' or 'really tight fanny' it may not be nice but its my kind of language and funnily enough both those things are important to me!

As for 'don't knock it' - what is AW FB some kind of sacred cow which I can't knock and take the piss out of?

I thought that was the idea of a forum - we can construct or deconstruct until our hearts content, express an opinion hear there or everywhere - that's what makes it fun and my opinion is that FB on AW is largely a load of old bollocks and the fascile, anodyne and frankly lazy language both punter and WG resort to are a complete piss take of which I take little note.

Because its all about sucking and seeing is - the fruit of the pudding is in the eating and so on - I never rely on FB - I rely on my instinct, my phone call to the WG and make my own mind up.

I am not a member on AW as can't be arsed - I just call them up and take things from them - and don't get me started on the low life I think run AW!!

If I have just kicked into touch the vast majority of adjectives when describing an encounter between a punter and WG then for sure FB will continue to be complete load of meaningless bollocks.

But I said I was a cynical old bastard and I feel sure cynical old bastards like me are welcome on this forum (at least I hope we are).

Welcome to the forum - I think it takes a cynical bastard to know a cynical bastard  :drinks:
For what it's worth your views on this thread are more or less exactly the same as mine. My membership of AW lapsed 6 months ago, and I don't miss it at all. Not at all.
You will get lots of good info and advice here, although you sound lie an experienced guy it's always handy to get another opinion on a girl you're thinking about seeing, for example.

Offline berksboy

The only point to AW feedback is does she have negatives or is it withheld , in both cases best to just move on.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My membership of AW lapsed 6 months ago, and I don't miss it at all. Not at all.

How can membership lapse. ?????????????

Just curious.

Adultwork is bordering on totally useless -------------- but what else is there.    :unknown:

yorkshire123

Just curious.

Adultwork is bordering on totally useless -------------- but what else is there.    :unknown:

After a cunt was trying to out me I would de-activate my membership & re-activate it when I needed to use it, If you don't re-activate after a month it gets deleted.
Mine did and I haven't missed it one jot.

Offline Sedlmayer

Just curious.

Well, you just don't use it any more, and if people try to search your user name it comes up "no longer active" - "lapsed may not be exactly the right word... :unknown:

What else is there? UKP  :thumbsup: I just use AW to find possible girls then do all my research on here.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What else is there? UKP  :thumbsup: I just use AW to find possible girls then do all my research on here.

Hmmm --------------- the vast majority of UKP reviews are Adultwork pro$$ies, the taste of some of our members is totally appalling.
In 2014 I saw one girl from here  ----------- Michelle Independant.     :unknown:

Offline smiths

Just curious.

You know what else there is, you have rated both HOD and the London Retreat in the past so thats 2 brothels. :rolleyes:

Offline The Hound

Cheers Sedlmayer - thanks for the welcome - I was getting worried then -  I like to speak as I find and I'm glad another cynical bastard has found a home here.

Yeah I just call them up - I can't be doing with all that back and forth with emails FFS - just like to get stuck in and to be honest how they are the phone speaks volumes.

Well that's the point for me UK Punting must piss off many WG's and AW because they cut through the shit and I appreciate reading the review of some of the punters here.

I have had two cracking punts from reading two reviews here and I really appreciated it - both cracking little finds!.

Been punting a while - had some shit punts, some middle of the road and enough cracking one's to make it all worthwhile - but I am to old and cynical to put up with to much bullshit from the WG or tolerate to much of bloody Fluffy malarkey.

Anyway wishing you a happy new year and a cracking punting 2015!

Offline 385North

Well, you just don't use it any more, and if people try to search your user name it comes up "no longer active" - "lapsed may not be exactly the right word... :unknown:

As an aside, I've noticed plenty of other punting forums recently which pretty much emulate/mimic the design and look of UKP. Only thing is they seem to have zero members and nearly all the threads have no comments against them. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, as the old saying goes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 02:15:09 pm by 385North »

Offline akauya

I completely agree about AW FB being a load of bollocks - but I am a cynical old bastard -  I hate the old FB malarkey - don't trust it either way - I get it though - WG wants a guy who pays, fucks and leaves and is no problem - the FB flawed as it is - at least gives some indication that that might be the case.

As for FB about the lady - fuck that - I don't rely on any of that shit - to much bullshit out there - only way to find out is visit and make my own judgement.

Here are examples of FB I think are a load of bollocks: 

Nice or nicest - just about my least favourite word in the English language - totally meaningless - means in this context: dull and boring and no trouble - easy money.   

Lovely - my second least favourite word in the English language - means dull and boring and no trouble.

[.. etc. etc.]

I think you're over thinking/analysing the feedback from prossies. They probably stick to cliches and write whatever comes to their heads quickly rather than try to cone up with witty euphemisms.

Offline The Hound

..nah mate I'm not overthinking or analysing I'm just having a laugh and a piss take - its only a forum not a matter of life or death!

You are right though I do yearn for witty euphemisms, clever syntax and a literary brilliance and panache from a WG giving FB - FFS!

GeeWiz

It's not, but I've seen it done just to gain return feedback to boost their own total.  Arse lickers.  If it never happened how can you leave a positive?

Offline hockogrockle

I've noticed another favourite punter's cliche on AW feedback is "well, what can I say?". Which is invariably followd by nothing worth saying. Like most of the feedback, in fact. Indeed, so predictable and cliche-ridden is the feedback that it almost looks as though it was all written by the same five people. But I suppose there are just so many different ways of describing a shag, and Adultwork has them all several times over.

Redhead Lover

The only point to AW feedback is does she have negatives or is it withheld , in both cases best to just move on.

Is the correct answer.

helmsdale

I pride myself on being a gentleman and also being kind and courteous to all women whatever their chosen profession, so I have no problems with being called a 'gentleman' and 'lovely' on my AW feedback.

It is a generational thing which is why the number of WGs who don't want to see young men are far more in number than those who exclude older men.

Offline Trevor12

As I've said in another post I use the aw feedback to cross reference whether a wg is fake or not. The "wow" and "special" etc have no meaning to me but real punter and real wg do.

This is the only thing I use AW feedback for too. If a girl has feedback from a punter who has feedback from girls I have seen or know to be genuine, then I know she is a real WG. But this is no indication of her quality of service.

A few sentences on here by a credible punter carries much more weight than dozens of AW feedbacks.

feed back from a punter with 3 or less feed back himself cant be relied on
but feed back from a punter with 20-30 can often be used to find other wg you may like ?
 :manhater:

also check feed back even is number is zero as may have some feed back shown from non confirmed meetings ? :vomit:

Offline cueball

Quote from: Trevor12 link=topic=45625.msg603124#msg603124 date=1420304083
A few sentences on here by a credible punter carries much more weight than dozens of AW feedbacks.
[/quote

Agreed, credible to me means more than one post and a few reviews, especially more than one post. I'm a bit cagey when I see a review from a punter with only one post

Offline myothernameis

feed back from a punter with 3 or less feed back himself cant be relied on
but feed back from a punter with 20-30 can often be used to find other wg you may like ?
 :manhater:

That rules me out, as I have only 4 feed back, as I don't punt a lot, due to poor health, but I find when I email an escort, even the ones who say, will only see someone with  5+, there willing to see me, as Im always polite in my email

Offline myothernameis

also check feed back even is number is zero as may have some feed back shown from non confirmed meetings ? :vomit:

Also check the feedback of the person who left the feedback, see who he has been seeing,

For instance did one of the guys who left feed, has he seen an escort who offer bareback

Offline Silver Birch

This is the only thing I use AW feedback for too. If a girl has feedback from a punter who has feedback from girls I have seen or know to be genuine, then I know she is a real WG. But this is no indication of her quality of service.

I agree with this. The only other thing I look for if profile has no face pics, are there comments on her looks. If LOTS say she is pretty, I hope that she might be half decent but if NOBODY comments on her looks, I assume 5/10 at best.

Offline Boundless

Also check the feedback of the person who left the feedback, see who he has been seeing,

For instance did one of the guys who left feed, has he seen an escort who offer bareback

I always check the feedback of guys who left feedback.
As has been said on here before, there are a few professional feed backers! We've all seen examples of the guy with 4 FB's, all in a week for the same WG.
I always feel more comfortable if the guy has seen someone else that I've seen as well.

Offline MeesterNeek

I pride myself on being a gentleman and also being kind and courteous to all women whatever their chosen profession, so I have no problems with being called a 'gentleman' and 'lovely' on my AW feedback.

Completely agree - equally I do not ask for FB either - if it happens then so be it

:rolleyes:

Offline 385North

One thing I've recently noticed is that punters book two single hours back-to-back instead of one single two hour booking, allowing them to double-up on the feedback for what is essentially one session. A crafty trick for increasing your feedback count, if that sort of thing matters.

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes, of course, but the cross-referencing that you describe is something that I do myself, and I think it's well worthwhile. Screens out all sorts of scammers and timewasters in my experience.