Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best duo in the south west  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Punter Griffin

Hiya everyone. Had to go on the quiet for a while, had a very close call wroth the OH, so kept my head down. But back and want some advice. I'm going to punt a little further from home from now on, like Bristol or Bournemouth way.

Where can i see a go duo? Two girls for a couple of hours is on the bucket list and needs to be ticked off. I'm happyto travel, if the service is worth it, I'm based near Taunton, so anywhere really. Cheers.

vw

Never been to see them yet but Sophie & Lola always seem to get very good reviews on here

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Never been to see them yet but Sophie & Lola always seem to get very good reviews on here

External Link/Members Only

On my HL but I think I want to see them both I individually first.  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Lola is nice...........but quite a large lady if you don't mind that sort of thing.

Offline Roth

Lola is nice...........but quite a large lady if you don't mind that sort of thing.

Good advice. Thanks.   :drinks: Don't mind them large as long as they are hot!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline Punter Griffin

That's on the right track. I'm sure I read a thread about two others, but I'll be dammed if I can find it again. 

Tony Montana

cassandra and alisya when they are here.

Offline Smoking joe

Ive seen sophie and lola, i wouldnt say lola is large, she is curvy though. Depends what you want, they wont go down on each other, but when they work on you its a sensory overload, i couldnt actually tell who was doing what when i came. Lola also likes to play with toys... on you. Sophie is less dominant, and totally stunning. A great time will be had though.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac