Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a decent punt in Gloucester  (Read 1504 times)

Offline radman67

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a decent punt in the Gloucester area (up to £120/h) ?

Cheers

Offline radman67

Offline Bill Munny

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:07:14 pm by Bill Munny »

Offline radman67

She looks interesting too, am busy creating a hotlist.  Any other recommendations gratefully received.

Offline tig75

Can anyone tell how is the best way to get hold of busty sophie, been trying for last 2 days by text and phone without any luck phone either rings and isnt answered or isnt on even though her profile says she is available on that day. I dont see point in e-mail on AW as she says she hasnt replied to lots of e-mails?

cheers

JV547845

Loz has been on my hot list for ever but she's a bit pricier than you're looking for
External Link/Members Only

Offline radman67

And wants an extra £40 for anal too  :thumbsdown:

Offline radman67

Have booked Sophie for today  :cool: can hardly wait

Offline Bill Munny

Hmmm, first post  :rolleyes:

Yes it is first post but a genuine question. I like the look of her profile but can see no FB on here so was wondering if anyone had any knowledge before taking a "blind" punt.

Offline realpunter

She could be hot but having previously been stung by the Polish 'Blind punt' trick (different girl) I've learned my lesson -

Not being able to see here or dispute the fact she is girl in photo and being ready to shag i didn't walk - never again!

Offline Aramis

Sophie is a bit of a nightmare to book. I managed to do it by booking online a week in advance. Followed up a day later by texting to check she was available. She then confirmed online. I then texted the day before to confirm I was coming to see her.
Sadly I think you need to follow this formula to get the booking.

She's such a honey though. Sweet as you like and sexy as hell.