Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Su Nin Massage Leicester  (Read 1198 times)

Offline sanjman

So I booked a 1 hr massage appointment at SuNin. I said I wasnt bothered about any specific massuer, as long as I got a good firm massage.

On arrival, I was seen by mimi.  I think everyone else was busy.

Mimi gave an excellent firm massage, probably one of the best I've had to date.  Lasted a good 55mins.

However, at the end it was over, no offer of any extras!

So, was I supposed to make it more clear I was looking for extras?  My no 1 priority was to have a great massage but I would really look forward to a HE.

How should I approach it differently next time? The 2 massages I had previously, I behaved in similar fashion and I was asked about extras.

Online goodolnick

Just be up front about it. Be clear what you would like to happen ... the worst that can happen is that the masseuse says no! BTW, tell us about Mimi ....

Offline sanjman

Just be up front about it. Be clear what you would like to happen ... the worst that can happen is that the masseuse says no! BTW, tell us about Mimi ....

Mimi was an older, mature lady. Pleasant and friendly.  No taller than 5'6 with quite a stocky build. All good qualities if you wanted a firm, strong massage.

Offline allross

You can ask if they offer any other types of massage, or at Sunin just ask if they massage everywhere- unlikely to offend at Sunin.

If they ask if you have been before say yes.