Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bliss and The Studio in Long Eaton  (Read 2338 times)

Offline NervousJ

Sorry if this has been asked, I'm still new and browsing. I keep reading about these two places, do they still exist.

I tried to fight me the studio, but for the life of me, couldn't find anywhere that looked like it.

And where abouts is Bliss, too, a journey home down station road tonight and thought it was somewhere down there. But alas, didn't see anywhere or even the tattoo shop mentioned...

Thanks folks....

Sureshot

Bliss shut down last september, all traces have now vanished  :D although jess is still working on other side of nottingham.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Studio is a short walk back accross town, cant remember the address but its on a corner by a small car park. Never went and only heard average at best reports.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:02:40 pm by Sureshot »

Offline NervousJ

I found the street that the Studio was supposed to be one, but for the life of me can't find a door or entrance...

Cheers for the info....

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

The Studio entrance is right on the corner of Claye Street and Northcote Street. The corner of the building is cut off at a 45 degree angle and there is a wooden door (as in not painted) on that corner.

No idea if this works but here is a link to the street view scene outside the entrance.

External Link/Members Only

Sherlock O.

Offline NervousJ

Ahhhh thanks Sherlock.

I had walked to far down, to the other corner nearer the high street. I actually saw that door part open, it looked like a crap hair salon. I guess that's their cover.

I might have to take a nosey see who works there.

Offline NervousJ

Well. Thought I'd pay this a visit last week, looks like it's a massage place with hand relief. Saw some mature woman, stockings, up my street tbh, decent massage and nice wank.. Let you suck her tits and feel her body... Enjoyed it...

been today and saw another mature woman, big tits, massage and got OW..... Mad as a box of frogs, but certainly knew what she was doing, shot my load in no time... Happy days....

They have a few girls working there, il try and see what else is on offer...

Sureshot

Well. Thought I'd pay this a visit last week, looks like it's a massage place with hand relief. Saw some mature woman, stockings, up my street tbh, decent massage and nice wank.. Let you suck her tits and feel her body... Enjoyed it...

been today and saw another mature woman, big tits, massage and got OW..... Mad as a box of frogs, but certainly knew what she was doing, shot my load in no time... Happy days....

They have a few girls working there, il try and see what else is on offer...

Cheers jimmy, how much did you pay for the OW and do you remember the birds name?

Offline NervousJ

It was £40 but there is £15 entrance fee... I know I know....

She was called Helen... Worth ringing as they only seem to work certain days, hers being today and not sure the others...

Offline peawee