Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you get tonsillitis from RO on a wg?  (Read 2664 times)

Offline kingmg

Had covid like symptoms for a few days over the weekend. Went to the gp as the headache was absolutely pounding and throat like sandpaper.

Was given antibiotics and sent on my way.

Could this have been passed on through RO or DFK?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Tonsilitis can be caused by HIV and Syphilis among other things. What did the doctor say when you asked them?  :unknown:

Offline kingmg

Tonsilitis can be caused by HIV and Syphilis among other things. What did the doctor say when you asked them?  :unknown:
kept probing didn't get a straight answer

Offline RandomGuy99

You had COVID like symptoms and the GP let you in?

It could just be COVID. I am assuming you have tested for this? (When I got COVID I felt ill and showed negative on the tests for 2 days until it went positive)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
kept probing didn't get a straight answer
If your doctor can't answer I wouldn't put too much faith in what random punters on a punting forum say. 

I don't think tonsillitis is contagious but the infections that cause it are, so if it's caused by HIV you're fucked.   :hi:

Offline kingmg

You had COVID like symptoms and the GP let you in?

It could just be COVID. I am assuming you have tested for this? (When I got COVID I felt ill and showed negative on the tests for 2 days until it went positive)
tested negative for covid over 3 days

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
If your doctor can't answer I wouldn't put too much faith in what random punters on a punting forum say. 

I don't think tonsillitis is contagious but the infections that cause it are, so if it's caused by HIV you're fucked.   :hi:

Over a period of ten years I used to get tonsilitis yearly I am not HIV positive, nor have I ever had syphilis. As I understand it it's either bacterial (in which case antibiotics will work) or viral (in which case antibiotics will not work). My bouts stopped when I reduced my very high alcoholic alcohol intake then finally quit. Touch wood not had it for at least ten years.

When I did have it partners never caught it no matter how intimate we were (kissing, oral both ways), and I could never connect catching it from anyone else. Literally no-one around me had it. Rightly or wrongly I came to the conclusion it was all about my immune system but as above I have never yet tested positive for HIV nor syphilis. For more info for the last 16-17 years I have had full oral, vaginal, blood sample STI screenings every 8-12 weeks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 04:53:53 pm by Strawberry »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Over a period of ten years I used to get tonsilitis yearly I am not HIV positive, nor have I ever had syphilis. As I understand it it's either bacterial (in which case antibiotics will work) or viral (in which case antibiotics will not work). My bouts stopped when I reduced my very high alcoholic alcohol intake then finally quit. Touch wood not had it for at least ten years.

When I did have it partners never caught it no matter how intimate we were (kissing, oral both ways), and I could never connect catching it from anyone else. Literally no-one around me had it. Rightly or wrongly I came to the conclusion it was all about my immune system but as above I have never yet tested positive for HIV nor syphilis. For more info for the last 16-17 years I have had full oral, vaginal, blood sample STI screenings every 8-12 weeks.
You misunderstand the reason for my post, it would be extremely rare for HIV or Syphilis to be the cause of tonsillitis and it would be even rarer for the OP to be in contact with anybody infected with either of those.

My opinion of people who ask for specific medical advice on a punting forum is well documented, so I am always inclined to give the most extreme causes and possibly tell him his cock will probably fall off.

The OP was at the doctors and the doctor is the one to answer his question. I know whenever I have asked my doctor a direct question he has given me some sort of answer, be that a definite 'no', a 'highly unlikely' or a 'yes' so I can't understand the OP's doctor not answering him, unless he didn't ask directly of course.

Online scutty brown

the problem is, it's so difficult to determine

could be one of many viruses, or bacteria. Vaginas are full of them
or even an allergy - maybe to lube, or to cunt-freshener spray, or soap. Or maybe to natural secretions.

It'll probably go away in a day or two but if it doesn't, get a throat swab done at the STD clinic. Next time you have a routine check done get it checked then anyway. Some clinics try to save costs by refusing throat swabs - if you're faced with that tell them you suck cocks for a living  :D :scare:

Offline B4bcock

daviemac, mate, you really need to see Doc Holliday for some tuition in bedside manner.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
daviemac, mate, you really need to see Doc Holliday for some tuition in bedside manner.
Nah, I would say people need to understand that its best to ask medical professionals about specific medical issues not random punters on a punting forum.

If the OP's fully qualified doctor can't tell him if tonsillitis can be caught via kissing or oral sex how does he expect punters on here to know.   :unknown:

In the mean time HIV and Syphilis are both causes of tonsillitis, even if they are virtually unheard of. The OP asked if it can be passed on through RO and the answer is yes, how likely it would be is something for the medical professionals.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LincsLad12

Tonsillitis can be bacterial or viral, so could have been transmitted by either RO or DFK.

Judging by the amount of tonsil tennis most of play with these girls, and the fact most of them have multiple bookings a day, shoudn't be surprised at picking something up now and again

Wouldnt worry about it unless and until the antibiotics dont clear it up, and even then it could just mean its viral and needs to run its course and burn itself out. Doc wont have been too bothered because its too early to play the guessing game

Online scutty brown

Tempted to start a new thread: "Can you catch tonsillitis by rimming?"

Offline datwabbit

I'm not a medical professional.

Thankfully Google is and it tells me

"Tonsillitis is usually caused by a virus, but it can also be due to a bacterial infection."

Offline dub6747

I used to get tonsillitis every year...had my tonsils taken out and have never had it since...
 :unknown:

Online shed

I used to get tonsillitis every year...had my tonsils taken out and have never had it since...
 :unknown:

Isn't that because you now haven't got any tonsils  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MLawro93

Tempted to start a new thread: "Can you catch tonsillitis by rimming?"

No, but you can definitely catch a parasite or two though.  :D

Offline dub6747

Isn't that because you now haven't got any tonsils  :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

😂 ... bonafide cure

Offline jimbobted

I usually end up with a sore throat if I eat a WGs pussy, so it's rare that I partake. Have done more of it recently but have had the inevitable throat infection again so that'll put me off for a while more.

Offline JontyR

Had covid like symptoms for a few days over the weekend. Went to the gp as the headache was absolutely pounding and throat like sandpaper.

Was given antibiotics and sent on my way.

Could this have been passed on through RO or DFK?
Yes, definitely through kissing.

Also if you had OWO during this booking you now have tonsilitis of the cock.

Offline Cee92

Tonsilitis, among other things. Sure. I mean what do you expect? you engaged in unprotected oral sex with a hooker.  There is always a risk of catching something orally. :unknown:

Online Southernbloke

I always rinse and gargle with listerine after having RO with a lady ( not just WGs) . I may have been just lucky but I have never caught an infection from doing oral on a girl.
There is always risk in any kind of unprotected sex but in my opinion good hygiene mitigates some ( not all) of the risks.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Tonsilitis, among other things. Sure. I mean what do you expect? you engaged in unprotected oral sex with a hooker.  There is always a risk of catching something orally. :unknown:

There is always a risk of catching something orally from a civvy too!  :dash: :rolleyes:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
There is always a risk of catching something orally from a civvy too!  :dash: :rolleyes:

From any partner but some may argue some SPs are likely to have more intimate partners than civvies, but you are correct. Equally does this mean SP partners are constantly developing sore throats, tonsilitis, other transmissible infections?

I do realise I did get a bit carried away above and should know a little better because I know the answer could be sought from qualified medical professionals, rather than unqualified anonymous forum members who could write anything (as could I).

Online scutty brown

We've actually covered this ground before in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347126.0

And I still wonder if what I asked there is valid: is it down to histamine in vaginal secretions?

The sore throat I get sometimes after RO is very similar to the results of drinking a bottle of cabernet sauvignon - and that's definitely a histamine reaction

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
From any partner but some may argue some SPs are likely to have more intimate partners than civvies, but you are correct. Equally does this mean SP partners are constantly developing sore throats, tonsilitis, other transmissible infections?

I do realise I did get a bit carried away above and should know a little better because I know the answer could be sought from qualified medical professionals, rather than unqualified anonymous forum members who could write anything (as could I).

Yes from any partner obviously, but the regular posts almost suggesting SPs are STI ridden does get rather tiresome.

Offline kingmg

Feel like I have got it back again.
Could it be from mould on wallpaper in bedroom or vaping?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Just go back to the bloody doctors  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Just go back to the bloody doctors  :unknown:
He's just trolling for a reaction, or he's a complete idiot. Either way he's best ignored.   :hi:

Online tynetunnel

I’d probably fix the mould problem using the money I planned to spend on vaping… win/win   :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 04:42:26 pm by tynetunnel »

Online willie loman

i actually think its fine asking anyone for medical advice, most people become expert on a condition that affects them, sore throat after fannylicking, could be oral gonnorhea, your average gp is frankly not going to give that diagnosis, go to nhs symptoms website.

Online scutty brown

Gonorrhoea in the throat is usually self-limiting
Chlamydia isn't - that can get quite severe and spread to eyes and ears

Online Stevelondon

Definitely yes.
As Davie hinted at earlier. Your cock will be dropping off anytime soon.
So stop punting, stop vaping, move bedsit and for christs sake stop posting. 😂

Offline myothernameis

Maybe its best if you go B&Q and ask an expert on wallpapering  :sarcastic:

Offline kingmg

He's just trolling for a reaction, or he's a complete idiot. Either way he's best ignored.   :hi:
not trolling at all
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 05:47:00 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Andywb

Removed

Yawn. But are you sure you want to share that? Your attempt to redact details has not been successful. I can see the name of your GP and the surgery   :dash:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 05:47:28 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline kingmg

Yawn. But are you sure you want to share that? Your attempt to redact details has not been successful. I can see the name of your GP and the surgery   :dash:
could you delete it please

Offline Andywb

Reported, but for future reference you can click on "Report to Moderator" yourself

Online tynetunnel

Haha! This bloke is priceless!

Offline webpunter

All three
Going to the doctors & not answering questions for starters
Its like taking your motor to the garage & giving the mechanic half the story
Missing out the most important bits
& expecting the mechanic to work out what the problem is  :rolleyes:

IMO your bedside manner has been most accommodating
Maybe the bell-end patient needs a reminder as to what his obligations on UKP are

The listerine post by @southernbloke is bang on
A few klevva SPs have had a gargle after noshing me
& offered me the same given that i'd been doing some lapping
I usually take a small bottle with me, which you find in hotels
Replacing with full strength listerine

Online Jonestown

Replacing with full strength listerine

Is the original yellow coloured full strength Listerine still available, I've not seen it in shops for a good few years now.

Offline webpunter

Is the original yellow coloured full strength Listerine still available, I've not seen it in shops for a good few years now.

That got me thinking
This listerine was full on
Had a look, its on eBay
Its well strong, i remember
Try the listerine challenge on this
Put a decent in your mouth & swill it round vigorously
See how long you can keep it in your mouth before having to spit
Feels like it burns
So could be good at helping to clear fanny batter nasties ?
Now where is @docholliday when we need him ?

Offline myothernameis

Feel like I have got it back again.  Could it be from mould on wallpaper in bedroom or vaping?

not trolling at all

Define trolling if you can, and why your not trolling

Online Jonestown

That got me thinking
This listerine was full on
Had a look, its on eBay
Its well strong, i remember
Try the listerine challenge on this
Put a decent in your mouth & swill it round vigorously
See how long you can keep it in your mouth before having to spit
Feels like it burns
So could be good at helping to clear fanny batter nasties ?
Now where is @docholliday when we need him ?

If you swab your dick with it it will act as a fairly mild delay agent.

Offline webpunter

If you swab your dick with it it will act as a fairly mild delay agent.

Interesting
Having had sooo many HE extended edging sessions its more the other way round 
Good intel for spurty UKP'ers  :D
Listerine down the japper  :scare:

Offline webpunter

Define trolling if you can, and why your not trolling

I'm surprised that @DM hasn't given OP a summer holiday on here
There could be some knockout transfer news pending @ Newcastle
& temporarily he's somewhat distracted & in a good mood
Or bored CBA not worth the effort