Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can the admin change my username / profile name?  (Read 441 times)

Offline iamapunter2017

This account was created in 2017, hence the 2017 on username. But I didn't use it or even login until a couple of months ago. I've had a few sharp off-topic replies about how I should know by now, but the date or first post is more representative than date of registration. So can the admin change my username from 2017 to 2019?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:21:42 am by iamapunter2017 »

Offline Happyjose

This account was created in 2017, hence the 2017 on username. But I didn't use it or even login until a couple of months ago. I've had a few sharp off-topic replies about how I should know by now, but the date or first post is more representative than date of registration. So can the admin change my username from 2017 to 2019?

Admin is a busy guy, and to be frank, the reason you’ve had the kind of replies you mention is not going to be resolved by a name change, but by the quality of your contribution going forward.

Any established member can click on your user name and view the date you joined and read your post history

Offline Blackpool Rock

Admin is a busy guy, and to be frank, the reason you’ve had the kind of replies you mention is not going to be resolved by a name change, but by the quality of your contribution going forward.

Any established member can click on your user name and view the date you joined and read your post history
Yes 2017 or 2019 is a bit irrelevant really, while you said in another thread that you hadn't been on here for a couple of years you didn't say that you hadn't punted therefore the best way to get some credibility is to bang up a couple of reviews

Offline Happyjose

Also, this is the 4th thread you’ve created, and so far you haven’t responded to any of the posts made.

:thumbsdown:

James999

Admin will have noted your request will have prioritised it accordingly and added it to his workload, expect it to be changed around 2021  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Admin will have noted your request will have prioritised it accordingly and added it to his workload, expect it to be changed around 2021  :hi:
Yes but he will probably want it changing every year  :unknown:

James999

Yes but he will probably want it changing every year

Provided he can afford the administration fee for the changes  :music: