Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mae of Silverstone  (Read 734 times)

Nimrod

External Link/Members Only

Mae has a lot of favourable ratings on AW, is in the right general location for me, and though my general preference has been European rather than Asian girls and a bit younger than Mae's mid-30s, I have long had her on my list but never quite got around to booking her. She's bubbled away beneath the surface, as it were. But last week, things finally fell into place.

I will err on the side of favouring the girl this time -- because part of the issue was the total absence of a click factor -- and give her a neutral rating (rather than a negative one). But this was not a memorable punt. Mae's service certainly wasn't poor, but it did absolutely nothing for me and I have to say, I am strained to imagine where the 45 positive feedbacks come from. At best, she's a run of the mill punt. I was glad to hit the street as quickly as I could manage to get back there.

The flat is clean, modern, safe, and presentable. It's at the south end of Towcester, near the race course. Parking isn't plentiful but straightforward enough on the road right outside. It's free.

Physically, I don't think Mae is the girl in the photos on AW or, if she is, they're old.  While she is certainly not busty, she has more than the flat chest in the shots and she is also not free of body fat, which the girl in the images is. Basically, she has a nondescript figure; small=ish breasts but really not shapely or firm with large-ish nipples, and a figure I would characterise as a "baby-fattish size 8" if that makes any sense. She is Chinese and has the "big" face typical of many Chinese girls. She is shaved. I will be honest, while I love some Asian girl's looks (Japanese in particular), the Chinese do nothing for me.

She is also a talker in the worst Asian Working Girl sense. The moment she opened the door she was rabbiting away a mile a minute in faux "sexy talk" and there really is, surely, no bigger turn off than "ha-so, big boy is leddy to pray" as she took my trousers down. My embarrassed silence in response was not read as the hint it was intended to be. She just sounded stupid. Sexually, she wasn't a perfunctory or unwilling partner; I just didn't find her or her obviously well rehearsed routine remotely a turn on.

Like I said, she does what it says on the tin. I suppose she may even be reasonably good at it. She's not an awful punt and obviously a lot of punters rate her highly. But I really don't see it. A very average looking girl and a very average service. You could probably do worse (indeed, I have done worse), but there are numerous better ways to spend your punting money. Far more "miss" than "hit" in my view.