Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessa xxx Portsmouth a bit unsettling  (Read 1301 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a difficult review to write, as I did really like Alessa, she comes over as a genuine girl, aiming to please, but something was missing. It reminds me of a  thread on here about Raluka in Southampton the other day. Alessa has good reviews on here and on AW as does Raluka but this punt lacked.

Comms excelent.
Venue Private house in residential street, easy parking
Appearance, dressed in white lingerie. She has put on a fair bit of weight since the AW page photos were taken but she has a figure, a very pretty face, lovely long black hair, looks more Spainish than Romanian.  Converses in English without difficulty. Alessa has settled in Portsmouth for a year.

All the ingredients for a good punt seemed to be present, and yet....

Gave her £100 for the booked hour, she disappeared for a few minutes telling me to make myself comfortable. (where do the girls go, I often wonder if there is a deep basement with  massive safe that takes a long time to open and close, it seems to take so long to put the cash somewhere safe)

I asked her if there was things she did not want to do, she replied asking me what I wanted to do, I said how about kissing (her page says FK) "I know English like to kiss, but for me its too personal" so thats a no.  I have heard that phrase about kissing being too personal from girls from many countries rarely from UK girls, not sure how ramming your cock deep into their body is not personal, but thats seems to be what they think. 

Anyway on with the action. Alissa seemed keen to avoid too much body to body contact, she then explained that she had a boob job a few weeks back and it was still hurting. I guess this last explained a lot about the meet.

The thing is Alessa is a lovely girl, she tries and wants to please but I got 69 and mish and hand relief and all the time I was thinking about trying not to hurt her. I was allowed to play with her pussy but "not inside"

Will I return?  not immediatly, maybe in a few months her boob job will have settled down and she will more relaxed and feel able to engage in more body to body contact that really is part of the arousing process.

Alessa is attractive, good attitude, cheerful, flirty, chats happily as I said all the ingredients just didn't seem to produce the desired result.