Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Girl Special - Outcall  (Read 6665 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6255974) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5412983) (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638543) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5395124) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6753182) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline markus666

External Link/Members Only
Where do I start, I booked Five girls to come out to mine for an out call. They started to arrive one by one, first was Rebecca who was very early, then Tiff who soon got relaxed and stripped all her clothes off and gave me a big kiss and a cuddle, then Hannah arrived, then Fifi very closely followed by Laila, a big hug and a kiss from them, they were all soon naked. I did the paperwork  :wacko: £1500 for two hours.
they all looked good and smelt devine. I started with Tiff and Rebecca in 69 Laila bagged me up and I entered Rebecca with Tiff playing with Rebecca's pussy and sucking my balls, Laila was kissing and caressing me, Fifi and Hannah were DFK with each other and fondling each others tits and fingering each other, they soon got to work on each others clit with massive wands, Laila soon joined them and there was lots of moaning and their juice was soon starting to flow.
Tiff and Rebecca changed ends and I was then plugged into Tiff and Rebecca was sucking my balls. we then moved so Tiff was sitting on my face and Rebecca sucking my cock, Tiff got off and plugged a massive double ended dildo into Fifi and slid the other end into herself, they then used the monster wands on themselves, the other girls were kissing and fondling these two.
I then had Hannah on her back with her legs in the air and I slid my cock into her, Fifi and Tiff unattached them selves, Fifi got down behind me and covered my ballocks with oil and massaged them, wow that was good. The other girls were all the time interacting with each other, kissing, licking, fingering one another, it was a joy to watch and listen to. At every opportunity I was fingering a pussy and DFK any girl that was close, I had Hannah sit on my face, Then we moved and I was fucking Laila then I was plugged into Fifi, we went through so many positions. I ended up with Laila in 69, Fifi and Hannah were knelt one each side of me so I could finger their fannies whilst I buried my face in Laila's pussy, Tiff and Rebecca caressed my balls, Laila climbed off and knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, sucking my cock and licking my balls, the other girls were all around me kissing licking and caressing me all over, it was almost time to finish, so I just let go and shot a load of spunkers into the air, the girls cleaned me up, and cleaned themselves  and showered, they got dressed and left. My place seemed so quiet and empty when they left, there was a delicious smell of pussy juice lingering. I cleaned the place up, there seemed like hundreds of dead condoms everywhere. What a session, it was just amazing, no doubt I will be seeing them again soon, but not all together  :hi:

Offline Steve276

I'm knackered just reading about it. Well done you.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Holy shit

Sounds awesome I need to get spending

Well done matey

Offline Charmingthickdick

Omg. That sounded amazing. It must of took some arranging to get them all there at the same time. If you do it all again I’m quite happy to chip in a couple of £100 just to sit and watch.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Me4U

FairPlay to you, I better get saving, bet you felt like a king!

Offline Cryton123

If you do it all again I’m quite happy to chip in a couple of £100 just to sit and watch.  :lol: :lol:

Pervert!  :lol:

Offline markus666

Pervert!  :lol:
We are men, therefore we are all perverts in the eyes of women  :cool:
Organising SPs is like herding ferrets, I did not expect to pull it off, it was a dream but it was overkill.
I get accused of a lot on here, but it has been said by other punters that Fifi/Laila are the best in the Lincoln area, they work so well together, even Laila will admit that she went through a really rough patch of life and her service was not the best, but she back on form and her service now is excellent.  :hi:

Offline Charliehutton

:hi: Hats off to you, Markus, what an unforgettable occasion, albeit one which for many of us may well have proven fatal. You'll never forget it for as long as you live, I would think.

I couldn't help but notice the girls have 50 reviews between them, and every one a positive, so you weren't sacrificing quality for quantity, either. Blimey, isn't Lincoln meant to be a bit of a punting desert? Great stuff.

Offline tp69

Epic. Kudos to you. I struggle to reconcile value from 2 at a time, let alone 5, think I'd be lost (wouldn't turn it down though)  :D

Offline brook899

Sounds like an unreal experience!

One for the bucket list definitely

Offline workinallweek

well done 

how long was it for  and the rough area  please  as i fancy this  bt im nearer rotherham 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online EvilS

I dread to think how many johnnys you got through. Sounds like an epic time! Well done lad!

Offline markus666

well done 

how long was it for  and the rough area  please  as i fancy this  bt im nearer rotherham
It was two hours and in Lincoln  :hi:

Offline markus666

I dread to think how many johnnys you got through. Sounds like an epic time! Well done lad!
It seemed like hundreds of them, they had them on the dildos as well. I like to always have a large supply of condoms, lube and wipes, you can’t always be sure an SP is properly prepared. I buy condoms in bulk, it’s a lot cheaper by the pallet load :D they are only a few pence each.
I would be better off marrying them all, but as we know when girls have wedding cake at their own wedding it stops them sucking cock, so that’s not such a good idea  :hi:

Offline TrampZ

Alas, I doubt I will ever be able to afford such luxury.  You are a fortunate man.

Online Steveraynor

Where do I start, I booked Five girls to come out to mine for an out call. They started to arrive one by one, first was Rebecca who was very early, then Tiff who soon got relaxed and stripped all her clothes off and gave me a big kiss and a cuddle, then Hannah arrived, then Fifi very closely followed by Laila, a big hug and a kiss from them, they were all soon naked. I did the paperwork  :wacko: £1500 for two hours.
they all looked good and smelt devine. I started with Tiff and Rebecca in 69 Laila bagged me up and I entered Rebecca with Tiff playing with Rebecca's pussy and sucking my balls, Laila was kissing and caressing me, Fifi and Hannah were DFK with each other and fondling each others tits and fingering each other, they soon got to work on each others clit with massive wands, Laila soon joined them and there was lots of moaning and their juice was soon starting to flow.
Tiff and Rebecca changed ends and I was then plugged into Tiff and Rebecca was sucking my balls. we then moved so Tiff was sitting on my face and Rebecca sucking my cock, Tiff got off and plugged a massive double ended dildo into Fifi and slid the other end into herself, they then used the monster wands on themselves, the other girls were kissing and fondling these two.
I then had Hannah on her back with her legs in the air and I slid my cock into her, Fifi and Tiff unattached them selves, Fifi got down behind me and covered my ballocks with oil and massaged them, wow that was good. The other girls were all the time interacting with each other, kissing, licking, fingering one another, it was a joy to watch and listen to. At every opportunity I was fingering a pussy and DFK any girl that was close, I had Hannah sit on my face, Then we moved and I was fucking Laila then I was plugged into Fifi, we went through so many positions. I ended up with Laila in 69, Fifi and Hannah were knelt one each side of me so I could finger their fannies whilst I buried my face in Laila's pussy, Tiff and Rebecca caressed my balls, Laila climbed off and knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, sucking my cock and licking my balls, the other girls were all around me kissing licking and caressing me all over, it was almost time to finish, so I just let go and shot a load of spunkers into the air, the girls cleaned me up, and cleaned themselves  and showered, they got dressed and left. My place seemed so quiet and empty when they left, there was a delicious smell of pussy juice lingering. I cleaned the place up, there seemed like hundreds of dead condoms everywhere. What a session, it was just amazing, no doubt I will be seeing them again soon, but not all together  :hi:

You sir are an absolute fucking legend. I bow down to you.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I keep banging the same drum, your only here once, enjoy it
I keep seeing this thread and it makes me smile
I’ve got to do something big like this im so inspired matey just respect

People moan about money but you can’t take it with you, I’m not leaving the fucker behind for her and the kids Fuckem  :D :D :lol: :D

Offline 29 the grendon

Now THIS is what it’s all about,it’s why I keep on working extra hours so that I can put money aside for punting with stunning hot  girls,done two girl before but nothing to this level.Seriously congrats mate .

Offline markus666

I keep banging the same drum, your only here once, enjoy it
I keep seeing this thread and it makes me smile
I’ve got to do something big like this im so inspired matey just respect

People moan about money but you can’t take it with you, I’m not leaving the fucker behind for her and the kids Fuckem  :D :D :lol: :D
That’s just how I see it, enjoy it while you can  :drinks:

Offline Sleepless_again

Wow! Do you know if Tiff is the Tiffany of northern belles or is she just another faf blonde  :D

Offline markus666

Wow! Do you know if Tiff is the Tiffany of northern belles or is she just another faf blonde  :D
It’s the same Tiff  :hi:

Offline Mansfieldman

You deserve a knighthood for this..  why stop at 5?
Honestly round of applause for life my good man.

Offline Corky

You deserve a knighthood for this..  why stop at 5?
Honestly round of applause for life my good man.

He's inspirational  :hi:

Offline MunterHunter2021

Came across this while doing some research (visiting for work and hopefully booking one of the wg’s) and I must say you are a true legend sir, hats off for the stamina also, two hours with 5 of them!

Offline markus666

Came across this while doing some research (visiting for work and hopefully booking one of the wg’s) and I must say you are a true legend sir, hats off for the stamina also, two hours with 5 of them!
I didn’t realise how long ago that was, I have a great urge to get Fifi and Tiff in bed with me again, hopefully joined by Laila and Alex.  :hi:

Offline Leicspunt

Not all hero’s wear capes. Some wear a dozen condoms in one night.