Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Today was the last day.. I'm out of this game.  (Read 2393 times)

Youngblackkid

Just came out of a punt half an ago thinking what the hell am I doing, feeling nothing but regret and disgust with myself. I'm 21 and I'm wasting hundreds a month seeing every Tom, dick and Harry and if I didn't get into it and saved all that money I could of have a nice car, take a few nice exotic holidays away, or even put a deposit down on a house.

Sometimes It feels like a sexual problem, like I really need to do it everyday and it's hard keeping away from AW.

If I could turn the clock back 2 years I would. :dash:

Offline Corus Boy

No regrets myself, but understand your thoughts.

Don't beat yourself up, what is done is done.  I would suspect that you've had some good fun and pleasure over the years, so not all is wasted.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I'm 21 and I'm wasting hundreds a month seeing every Tom, dick and Harry and if I didn't get into it and saved all that money I could of have a nice car, take a few nice exotic holidays away, or even put a deposit down on a house.

Maybe getting fucked up the arse just wasn't for you.  :unknown:

maybe TOM gave you his DICK ,and HARRY bummed you ?
are you sure it was working GIRLS you saw ???
                   :diablo: :dash: :diablo: :dash: :diablo: :dash: :diablo: :dash:

Offline Deepstroker

Hellelujah brother..you have seen the light... :dancegirl:

Jay-Jay

"If I could turn the clock back 2 years I would."

Put a 3 in front of the two and that's me ! Narrow escape for you if you get out now.

Jay

Offline finn5555

Offline claretandblue

another one bites the dust,where can you see the reasons for banning of banned members?

carefully steady you want to know all ??

MrFluffy

More us then!  Although I don't do Tom, Dick and Harry's.

yorkshire123

Just came out of a punt half an ago thinking what the hell am I doing, feeling nothing but regret and disgust with myself. I'm 21 and I'm wasting hundreds a month seeing every Tom, dick and Harry and if I didn't get into it and saved all that money I could of have a nice car, take a few nice exotic holidays away, or even put a deposit down on a house.

Sometimes It feels like a sexual problem, like I really need to do it everyday and it's hard keeping away from AW.

If I could turn the clock back 2 years I would. :dash:

#coolstorybro  :thumbsup:
See you next time   :hi:

cunningpunt

Yes. Good luck. I started much much later and still do it because I get to play with young tight flesh that just ain't going to be on offer otherwise. Also, I just about keep it at a level where it is not changing my lifestyle.

If you can give it up now then good plan, put that money and effort into making a great business or income and then you can fuck all the tight pussy you want when you are older  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Boundless

and the holidays only started yesterday!  :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

FFS when can these fuck wits go back and do their home work. Well done Admin on the quick action. OP as you read this lurking, we will miss your input between your studies. One day u will find a nice boyfriend and u will be too busy experienting on each others arses to spend time trolling.

Nobby nobbs

Just came out of a punt half an ago thinking what the hell am I doing, feeling nothing but regret and disgust with myself.

Sometimes It feels like a sexual problem.

Punters remorse, like swearing you'll never drink again when you've got a hangover. Then next Friday night you're necking shots You'll swear you'll never do it again, maybe even make a deal with yourself that you'll save money and reward yourself with an amazing holiday, good luck with all that.  I had the same issue. Took me a few years to work it out.

Good news is, it's not a sexual problem as such. It could simply be you're using sex to avoid life crap. Do you have other problems with life? relationship stress?, stuff in the past? Did you start punting at a chaotic time? is their a link?

Everyone has avoiding strategies, for some it's drink, others drugs, comfort eating or working all hours to name a few, for me, it was sex and being a workaholic. I also recently found I had ADHD which often comes with a side order of addiction.

So if you really wanna stop, don't put pressure on yourself to never do it again because you'll probably fail and feel even worse. Instead, when you feel you wanna punt next ask yourself if you're feeling really stressed about something or someone. Then maybe deal with that instead.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:02:12 am by Nobby nobbs »