Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you tell if you have been blocked on AdultWork  (Read 1557 times)

Offline dubs

Is there any way to tell if you have been blocked when emails go unread, or is it just that I'm being ignored?

Offline King Kenny

Have a look at when she last logged on. I tried to make a booking with one last month, but she only logged on once a week, if that, so never bothered in the end and deleted my booking request.

Online Derrick101

Send an email on the mobile site. If it shows as unread deleted, you've been blocked!

Offline dubs

Send an email on the mobile site. If it shows as unread deleted, you've been blocked!

Brilliant :) Thanks

Offline Gent74

Brilliant :) Thanks
[/quote
Just had a look at my emails on the mobile site , haha you think they’ll get back to you at some stage but you realise that they’ve not even bothered to read them and just deleted them ..... these girls must have amazing ESP to know what you want without even reading them .

Offline BBWLuvva

Also if you go through your search location without first logging in and the girl you are looking for is on there then log in and search again, if she isn't then on the list she has blocked you.