Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork availability calendars  (Read 624 times)

Still-alive

I recently put a booking on through the aw system for a wg. I got a snotty e mail from her saying that I should have checked her availability befor booking. Point is, I had checked on her aw availability calendar, but she meant I should have phoned or texted her. WTF for? If I was going to do that I could have made the booking over the phone, and nowhere on her profile does it say this is necessary! Anyone else run into this?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Hardly anyone seems to use the availability calendar in my experience.  Even the ones who don't just have every slot showing 'available', it looks like they have set up a template (like 'after 6pm every day', or something like that).

Always better to contact them first to check if they are actually available at the time you want, I imagine most of them run their diaries separately from AW.

Offline Spawny Get

I think your problem is that you are trying to use logic and expecting that other people think like you. The availability calendar on AW is one of those things that would be very useful if everyone used it and could be relied on... but they don't. I think the rule of thumb is if there is a phone number then use that to arrange a booking, otherwise just send an email and make an enquiry.

Online RedKettle

I ignore the availability calendar now - quickly realised it is hardly ever used.  Frankly they should remove the feature as it just causes confusion.

I rarely book using the AW system, most commonly I use phone but I have occasionally used AW email.  Only used the booking system on RB or if asked to.  I would never rely on it to make first contact for a booking.

Offline Steely Dan

I always send a note (or make a phone call ) asking for availability.  Then I do an AW booking only if asked.  I try to avoid AW bookings - it just means I have to do feed back for her and she gives me feed back and we are both somewhat lying. I have a mirror - I am not handsome and I am no gentleman. 

But anyway I never do a 'cold' AW booking.