Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock/ball rings during massage  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Royalthailover

Anybody ever tried wearing them? I mostly just punt massage with HE as FS girls are too hit and miss, and was wondering what the general consensus is? Would the girls think it's a bit weird? Alternatively I mostly visited chinese/thai who have limited English anyway so just wanted to see if any of you guys have tried it? Particularly Rainbow Nature as this is my go to place when jn the area but also OLL/Li?

Cheers

Online mr.bluesky

Only one way to know and that's ask  :unknown:

Offline shed

I am sure Coco or Sophie would oblige at RN

Online mr.bluesky

I am sure Coco or Sophie would oblige at RN

Pretty sure Li would too

Offline Red viper

Hi,

Yes I always wear them for my massages, I find that the masseuse likes them and are curious as to why you wear them, after the first time they don’t mention them again.

Definitely better orgasm while wearing them !

Offline shavedgoodboy

Nice! I enjoy wearing a cocksling. I think I’d quite like surprising an SP by wearing one. Might try it out at a Chinese spot maybe.

Offline Royalthailover

Hi,

Yes I always wear them for my massages, I find that the masseuse likes them and are curious as to why you wear them, after the first time they don’t mention them again.

Definitely better orgasm while wearing them !

Thanks for this, I was curious wether it was a common thing that's done or not, don't want them to think im weird before it's even started  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 02:48:00 pm by Royalthailover »

Offline Slow grinder

Pretty sure Li would too
No need to wear one with Li...I struggle at times to retain a business like wood..and Li seems to want 'you' to be ' satisfied ' and sees it as her job to keep you hard... The last 3 sessions she's massaged my Perenium and Prostate to take me 'to the end'.

Offline Red viper

Thanks for this, I was curious wether it was a common thing that's done or not, don't want them to think im weird before it's even started  :lol:

I was a bit nervous the first time I put one on for a massage! I put one on every time now for a massage or full service and I don’t even think about it now!!
Put one on and go for it  :thumbsup: