Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK Birmingham  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Qwerty786

Does anyone have links, or experiences with girls who actually DFK? I know there is lots on here about Andrea Meddan but is there any other options?

Thanks in advance.

Offline azrael

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190481.msg1990215#msg1990215

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111875.msg1301153#msg1301153

See if can pick the bones out of these.

Bar hannah, sophia rose and samantha blonde majority of those wg have long since retired. You could tty katie (thai) but its 50/50 if she takes to you, then theres lily white and gorgeous vicky when she's here. Haven't yet come across a wg who loves a good tongue though :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Bar hannah, sophia rose and samantha blonde majority of those wg have long since retired. You could tty katie (thai) but its 50/50 if she takes to you, then theres lily white and gorgeous vicky when she's here. Haven't yet come across a wg who loves a good tongue though :unknown:

What about GV  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline azrael

What about GV  :unknown: :unknown:

I mentioned her, unless your referring to another g.v?

Offline Littlefoot

I mentioned her, unless your referring to another g.v?

I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant (by the bit of your post I highlighted) you hadn't had any tongue action from any WG.  :hi:

Offline Qwerty786

Offline azrael

Try this one, cant say how long she'll be in birmingham though. Doesnt mind having you tongue fown her throat External Link/Members Only

Offline greg101

Most girls at Erotic Studio will DFK and although I couldn't comment about them enjoying it, I certainly do.  Sarah is simply fab at this, as is Michelle.

Offline Qwerty786

Try this one, cant say how long she'll be in birmingham though. Doesnt mind having you tongue fown her throat External Link/Members Only

I am planning on taking a trip to Birmingham next week,  will defo consider her if she is still about then