Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That Gypsy look  (Read 113224 times)

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

I spotted this one on my travels. I think it's the same girl now pregnant. I've never done a pregnant SP before, and there's something not quite right about it, but if anyone was going to change my mind it would be her.

I wish I'd gone to see her in October when I had the chance. Instead I went to this one because she was more convenient!  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264841.0

Alexandra

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cross-referencing with AW profile

Alexis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:51:54 pm by bedhedred »

Offline sunnyj

Good spot  :thumbsup:
Now looking at her previous pics, it looks like she was hidding it and now using the same as her selling point.

Hope you have noticed this comment on her previous pic.  :D
Bag of coke, credit card and rolled note on table lol

Offline bedhedred

Hopefully, she's given that the heave ho for the sake of her unborn. Then again if she's working whilst pregnant that's fairly high risk I'd have thought.

Offline sunnyj

Hopefully, she's given that the heave ho for the sake of her unborn. Then again if she's working whilst pregnant that's fairly high risk I'd have thought.
Yes, unprotected sex work during pregnancy puts the unborn child under STI risk. I am not sure about the law but I think her body and her choice applies here.  :hi:

Offline bedhedred

The profile doesn't offer bb. Still it seems risky if there was any mishap.

Offline sunnyj

The profile doesn't offer bb. Still it seems risky if there was any mishap.
STIs can be passed on during OWO, RO and Rimming which are on her enjoys list. We are going off topic here.  :hi:

Offline bedhedred

The one I linked disappeared already. What is her game?

I harvested her number from it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:13:27 pm by bedhedred »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 04:31:10 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bigtone

This one might force me out of Romanian retirement!
I agree, I keep looking at her profile but still have reservations. She looks hot though!

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 12:39:25 am by peter purves »

Offline aanimator

This one is back, part of my original post I think, never seen her because she was east london, but am tempted now cause she reminds me of a girl I want to bang.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 11:27:49 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:19:55 pm by peter purves »

Offline naughtyboy57

After Chinese, Roms probably most trafficked WGs

Offline PatMacGroin

Now this is what I have in mind when I think of that hot gypsy look:

Just seen the profile below referenced in a recent review, as the possible flat mate of the WG visited. Looks very hot. Even more surprising is the stated age of 46.

Maybe the photo's are very old. If she really is 46 maybe she has been around for a while and someone here will recognise her. I'd be very interested to know if she looks as good as they suggest.

Profile Captured For Future Reference:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

I think the profile now qualifies for this thread.

I don't think the original veri pic still applies...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 12:11:52 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Rick2468

Now this is what I have in mind when I think of that hot gypsy look:

Wow I like the look of this one. Went through a phase of banging Romanians with hot bodies. I thought even though the service was bad I at least got an experience a hot looking woman that I wouldn't even talk to in real life. I saw two British ladies since and service was remarkedly better so not sure I want to go back to the Romanians but this one is on the hot list.

Offline PatMacGroin

Wow I like the look of this one. Went through a phase of banging Romanians with hot bodies. I thought even though the service was bad I at least got an experience a hot looking woman that I wouldn't even talk to in real life. I saw two British ladies since and service was remarkedly better so not sure I want to go back to the Romanians but this one is on the hot list.

I'm not convinced she looks like that at 46 years of age. Probably 10 year old photo's at best. I usually go for WG's in their late 20's to early 30's range, but if she looks that good I would trek out to Colindale again.

(One tell tale sign I was wondering about could the phones she is using in the selfies. If anyone knows their phones and recognises them as recent 2-3 year old models she could be a good bet.)

Offline arrow0404

I spotted this one on my travels. I think it's the same girl now pregnant. I've never done a pregnant SP before, and there's something not quite right about it, but if anyone was going to change my mind it would be her.

I wish I'd gone to see her in October when I had the chance. Instead I went to this one because she was more convenient!  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264841.0

This girl used to be called sandra b@by worked in Ilford maybe 5 years ago. Hungarian girl)

Offline Rick2468

I'm not convinced she looks like that at 46 years of age. Probably 10 year old photo's at best. I usually go for WG's in their late 20's to early 30's range, but if she looks that good I would trek out to Colindale again.

(One tell tale sign I was wondering about could the phones she is using in the selfies. If anyone knows their phones and recognises them as recent 2-3 year old models she could be a good bet.)

I did not quite pick up on the age point yesterday. No way she looks 46 in the photos posted so will wait for a review of one comes rather than TOFTT.

Offline RAJEC

Offline sunnyj

This looks like a tricky choice. The first untouched photo shows a bit of her gut with stretch marks. Probably the truest and most accurate. The other photos are heavily touched up and strategically covers her gut. Profile says 18+ size.  :unknown:
Sometimes thumbnail picture of movie clips in their profile gives a much better view of WG's face and body.  :)
Based on her location and price structure, it looks like she's part of fun house.

Offline RAJEC

Sometimes thumbnail picture of movie clips in their profile gives a much better view of WG's face and body.  :)
Based on her location and price structure, it looks like she's part of fun house.

Yes, she’s definitely part of the fun house stable. May check her out... still undecided though...  :unknown:

Offline Private Parts

Much reviewed. Some good, some indifferent.

But definitely that look

Offline Private Parts

Takes a while to crank her up.
Nowadays it’s called foreplay
Does this count? :hi: :hi:
PP

Offline whoya.kiddin

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Sunnyj interesting find - thank you for sharing.

Hidden AW ratings suggest this might be a bait and switch.  I do not understand this because I thought the AW ratings system was currently disabled?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:33:40 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline loveahe

Hidden AW ratings suggest this might be a bait and switch.  I do not understand this because I thought the AW ratings system was currently disabled?

£70 an hour and hidden ratings on AW. I think almost guaranteed B&S, you'll likely end up with her mum and leave minus your phone and wallet.

Offline whoya.kiddin

£70 an hour and hidden ratings on AW. I think almost guaranteed B&S, you'll likely end up with her mum and leave minus your phone and wallet.

Let's agree it is a long shot although they do not look like stolen images. If I were close by I'd trust my ability to qualify in the room not to end up with her mum.  It is called punting after all.

Still curious why the ratings are hidden if the AW rating system is down?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 11:17:41 pm by whoya.kiddin »

Offline PatMacGroin

Let's agree it is a long shot although they do not look like stolen images. If I were close by I'd trust my ability to qualify in the room not to end up with her mum.  It is called punting after all.

Still curious why the ratings are hidden if the AW rating system is down?

That is strange.

There is only one reason I can think of. It is still possible to leave feedback for webcam and phone chat appointments. She's not offering those services now, but maybe those services were available to book before now and someone left feedback she didn't like?

(Edit: Actually, to be fair, there may be other reasons e.g. she's hidden it by accident and doesn't realise.)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 01:34:57 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline whoya.kiddin

she's hidden it by accident and doesn't realise.

On the same theme she has listed CIM and a 15 min quickie but left penetration and french kissing off her, 'Enjoys.'  This suggests either an unusual massage with oral finish service or, more likely in my opinion, no one with experience has been involved in creating this profile.

Offline Boringbob

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Not a bait and switch
absolutely is the girl
Unbelievably hot
but
unbelievably bad
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286995.0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 06:58:42 pm by Boringbob »