Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contact details for the Met Police antitrafficking / slavery team  (Read 10087 times)

Offline scutty brown

I dug this up after a recent thread asking what to do / who to contact (since deleted presumably to protect the girl)
But it obviously has a bigger use

MPS Modern Slavery & Kidnap Unit
Office Hours - 0207 5873546
Out of hours/Emergency 101 or 999
T/DCI Phil Brewer
phil.brewer@met.pnn.police.uk

details taken from
External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

good to know  :thumbsup:

human trafficking is modern day slavery. Everyone in their right minds is against the buying and selling of humans.  :thumbsup:

Offline getsbettereverytime

Good to keep this near the top.

Offline Southendlothario

Is this not a post that could be "pinned"?

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Topic made a Sticky but don't use the forum to report. Report to the Authorities in line with Rule 26.

Moved to the general area as I'm sure London Plod will advise contact details for other areas.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:59:34 pm by 90125 »

Offline scutty brown

Just discovered that these details are out of date
DCI Brewer has left the Met, while his team has been merged into a new unit, the Vulnerability Investigation Team or VIT, for which I can find no contact details as yet.

Offline winkywanky

There must be a few Rozzers on here Scutty, I feel sure at least one of them will PM you the relevant details at some point, in strict confidentiality, of course  ;).

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's the NCA website here that has contact detail on,

Offline magnetico

details taken from

Just a warning, if you click on this link the PDF file will stay as a download in your phone

Offline lewishamguy

Just a warning, if you click on this link the PDF file will stay as a download in your phone

Why this is a warning? :unknown: as long as it's a legit site.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Why this is a warning? :unknown: as long as it's a legit site.

Some people may not like a document on modern slavery on their gadget.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some people may not like a document on modern slavery on their gadget.

If they had a punting phone it wouldn't be an issue.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If not.....well on their heads be it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Following my post in: Reply #21 on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280243.0 , I've been looking into alternative ways of reporting an SP who appears to be trafficked - as referred to in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278997

If anyone feels that they don't want to have the police involved, it's possible to get in touch - anonymously - with the local Council's Adult Care Service. They have a duty to investigate the safeguarding of any adult in their area, who appears to be at risk.

Every Metropolitan Borough Council has a website -  usually the name of the Borough [e.g. Manchester; Kirklees] - followed by .gov.uk There'll be links on each Council's website to the Adult Care Service and details of how to contact them. If any of us makes such contact, we need to stress that we want their Safeguarding Team to investigate the circumstances.

For those who punt in more rural areas, then it'd be the matter for the County Council to investigate, but the principle is the same, irrespective of whether you saw the SP in a City, Borough or County Council area.

Offline joninbristol

I dug this up after a recent thread asking what to do / who to contact (since deleted presumably to protect the girl)
But it obviously has a bigger use

MPS Modern Slavery & Kidnap Unit
Office Hours - 0207 5873546
Out of hours/Emergency 101 or 999
T/DCI Phil Brewer
phil.brewer@met.pnn.police.uk

details taken from

Awesome, thank you SB.  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Awesome, thank you SB.  :thumbsup:

As I stated in reply 5, this information is out f date and I've been unable to find replacement direct contact details

Offline Paris69

It was originally set up to be a simple process: That hasn't changed despite the proliferation of different, overlapping bodies. If it's an adult ... contact the local Police.

If you think it's a child, ....contact the local Police.

Yes, you can go to the Local Authority, but they are gonna contact the Police immediately as it's a Police issue primarily. Yes, the LA will become involved to an extent, but the Police are your first point of call
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:06:21 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac