Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle May  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Tattooed.Gent

External Link/Members Only

Hopefully this works - used link whilst on phone - any advice? I'm in Ashington today so tempted, but no feedback and can't find anything on here, although I'm sure the name is familiar.

James999

Just looks like another fake profile / private gallery scam with a few shit pictures  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:59:01 am by James999 »

yorkshire123

With a bit of digging a few names keep cropping up

Kayla External Link/Members Only

Juicy Lucy External Link/Members Only (could be her?)

Quanisha-Rae External Link/Members Only

I will let the local boys take over now

Offline AnthG

She says she is based in Ashington, but then in her profile text says

"I'm Located From The Town Center, I Have A Discreet & Clean Home With Safe Parking."

That to me suggests PG scam, as why would someone who is based in Ashington say this as it makes no sense. It suggests to me the profile writer has never once set foot in Ashington.

Its like saying I am based in Gateshead, inside the town centre.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Magicman11

She says she is based in Ashington, but then in her profile text says

"I'm Located From The Town Center, I Have A Discreet & Clean Home With Safe Parking."

That to me suggests PG scam, as why would someone who is based in Ashington say this as it makes no sense. It suggests to me the profile writer has never once set foot in Ashington.

Its like saying I am based in Gateshead, inside the town centre.

I have no idea whether she is real or genuine. However your point makes no sense. She could easily be based outside the town centre in a house with discreet parking. Ashington is a town after all with quite alot of homes based away from the high street/ town centre.

Offline Tattooed.Gent

I took the town centre line and thought about it too. I don't have an issue other than as a sentence written by someone English, it doesn't scan very well. So I was a bit wary that it might be an EE. Think I'll be leaving her well alone though. Even at £60 for half an hour you could use the tenner you'd save on petrol into town to see one of Diamonds/Amour's ladies.

Thanks for the help, lads.