Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Tonypandy Invasion  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Just having a troll around AW and unless I'm mistaken there has been a small invasion of pretty 22YOs into Tonypandy and they are not Romanian or Brazilian!

Any deeper information please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Takeapunt81

Just having a troll around AW and unless I'm mistaken there has been a small invasion of pretty 22YOs into Tonypandy and they are not Romanian or Brazilian!

Any deeper information please?

Looks like pic sellers to me

Offline Proton

Tonypandy isn't the first of obvious places to find a bevy of pretty 20ish small rather attractive females. So when I'm working there, I must have been in the wrong part of town, just my luck :dash:

Offline joninbristol

Pre.....cisely Proton !
In a town of just 17,000 people, four of them landing at the same time is pretty unlikely.
Seen similar things happen in tiny towns in Wiltshire - from memory three once appeared within days in Malmesbury ! Riiiight.

Suspect it's Sergei and his fellow team of teenage fake profile makers, scooping up or re-using some old profiles. And being lazy by not doing his homework on English/Welsh town sizes before collecting his private gallery fees for fake photos from gullible punters.
Good luck getting a meet gents.

Coincidental that they're all priced at £3.00 for 24 hours viewing?
I think not............but by all means call me cynical if anyone's lucky enough to TOFTT and I'm proven wrong.
:hi:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 02:30:14 pm by joninbristol »

Offline DevilD

Pre.....cisely Proton !
In a town of just 17,000 people, four of them landing at the same time is pretty unlikely.
Seen similar things happen in tiny towns in Wiltshire - from memory three once appeared within days in Malmesbury ! Riiiight.

Suspect it's Sergei and his fellow team of teenage fake profile makers, scooping up or re-using some old profiles. And being lazy by not doing his homework on English/Welsh town sizes before collecting his private gallery fees for fake photos from gullible punters.
Good luck getting a meet gents.

Coincidental that they're all priced at £3.00 for 24 hours viewing?
I think not............but by all means call me cynical if anyone's lucky enough to TOFTT and I'm proven wrong.
:hi:

+1